Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-15-2002, 03:21 PM   #21
Lavindathar
Harper

I ain't sure what I am, I think I'd probably an evil clown when I have the mind to flame. Anyone think of a better thing to suit me?
Old 01-15-2002, 03:28 PM   #22
J'aran
Mephistopheles

I don't think I fit into any of those categories. Maybe 'Eagle Scout', but then a bit less goody-two-shoes.
Old 01-15-2002, 03:29 PM   #23
Hiram Sedai
Emerald Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by Arledrian:
I am definitely 'Ego'. I only ever talk about myself. The advantage being that nobody gets offended from anything I say. The downside is that nobody is ever interested in what little I do say.... *sigh* who'd be vain?

Hiram Sedai is 'Target' - undeniably.

I'm not offended by anything you say. In fact, I'm hardly interested in anything you say. You are definitely an Ego.
Old 01-15-2002, 03:33 PM   #24
J'aran
Mephistopheles

I know what I am! I'm a cross between an 'Eagle Scout' and a 'Troller' [img]graemlins/elf.gif[/img]
Old 01-15-2002, 04:01 PM   #25
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

I think I come closest to one of the Royals. I'm not nice or attentive enough to be "Nanny", but I definitely hone in like a duck on a june bug when an infraction is made. Although I certainly do not consider myself part of an upper eschelon, so that really doesn't fit either. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

A lot of the others I concur with. Heh heh, I've seen QUITE a few Issues here too AND in the War Forum...a certain three people come to mind on that, actually!

-Saz

"And all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams,
Are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams,
In what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams..."
Old 01-15-2002, 04:08 PM   #26
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Or this one:
"Picador"
Picador does not personally do battle with any Warrior. Rather, like his bull fighting counterpart, he uses well placed barbs to goad his adversary into charging. While skillfully avoiding the appearance of being the provocateur, he carefully guides his enraged target towards certain injury or defeat at the hands of a stronger Warrior. Once the fight has been set in motion Picador will retire to a discrete distance, always ready prod his lance into sensitive areas should the action begin to flag. HINT: Alert Warriors can readily spot Picador because, though he seldom takes a stand on controversial issues, he always seems to be near the fray.

Got a couple of those in the War forum..

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Old 01-15-2002, 04:12 PM   #27
Sorcerer Alex

Funny how none of the moderators consider themselves an 'admin'

I personally still very much fear Ziroc, Memnoch, Sazerac, Ertai, Mouse, Wyvern and Cloudy, and I think this title accurately describes most of you! [img]graemlins/crazyeyes.gif[/img]

Old 01-15-2002, 04:12 PM   #28
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I really have no clue which I am, I did however notice a few I resembled.
Old 01-15-2002, 04:22 PM   #29
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Arledrian:
Funny how none of the moderators consider themselves an 'admin'

I personally still very much fear Ziroc, Memnoch, Sazerac, Ertai, Mouse, Wyvern and Cloudy, and I think this title accurately describes most of you! [img]graemlins/crazyeyes.gif[/img]

The only one who would technically qualify as "Admin" would be Ziroc, Arledrian. Oh...and you left out "Cocoaspud, Larry, Xignal, and Scronan."

Cheers,
-Saz

[ 01-15-2002: Message edited by: Sazerac ]

"And all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams,
Are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams,
In what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams..."
Old 01-15-2002, 06:16 PM   #30
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Ziroc:
Or this one:
"Picador"
Picador does not personally do battle with any Warrior. Rather, like his bull fighting counterpart, he uses well placed barbs to goad his adversary into charging. While skillfully avoiding the appearance of being the provocateur, he carefully guides his enraged target towards certain injury or defeat at the hands of a stronger Warrior. Once the fight has been set in motion Picador will retire to a discrete distance, always ready prod his lance into sensitive areas should the action begin to flag. HINT: Alert Warriors can readily spot Picador because, though he seldom takes a stand on controversial issues, he always seems to be near the fray.

Got a couple of those in the War forum..

We've had a few L'Enfant Provocateurs here in our time too, eh!

And I agree with you about Garble...that is SO him!!!