Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-01-2002, 05:29 PM   #21
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

1. This does belong on the RP forum.
2. This is not the best way to bring up a problem, and it should have been emailed/pm'd to the appropriate mods. That would be myself or Larry.

Saz, feel free to move the thread to RP if you like.

I will review it there.

Cloudbringer
Old 04-01-2002, 05:33 PM   #22
Lavindathar
Harper

Are you sure it's not fine where it is?

I mean, this is a General Discussion, and has "mentioned" spamming as well as Ubering.

And if so, can't you review it now? Or is it not in your "area".

Old 04-01-2002, 05:42 PM   #23
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
Originally posted by Tiamat:
If I stop ubering, that means if Neb uses a spell on me that ive never heard of, he has to tell me where thats from and I can use that universe's powers too!
Yes, I Agree, Neb Does Use Some Things I Don't Know, I Mean, I Was In An RP With Neb And He Was A Psonic (He Likes Them Methinks) And I Didn't Have A Clue What They Were, So I Asked Him, And He Quite Happily Explained! Promblem Solved.

Now, All I (We) Ask Is That You Sheath You Sword O' Death (Lol Encard) And Tone Down With The Ubering, Spamming, And IMO, All The Words Like: Da, Innit, Kool And The Like (Not Direct Quotes, But You Catch My Drift [img]tongue.gif[/img] )
Old 04-01-2002, 05:46 PM   #24
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Beaumanoir:
quote:
If I stop ubering, that means if Neb uses a spell on me that ive never heard of, he has to tell me where thats from and I can use that universe's powers too!
Yes, I Agree, Neb Does Use Some Things I Don't Know, I Mean, I Was In An RP With Neb And He Was A Psonic (He Likes Them Methinks) And I Didn't Have A Clue What They Were, So I Asked Him, And He Quite Happily Explained! Promblem Solved.

Now, All I (We) Ask Is That You Sheath You Sword O' Death (Lol Encard) And Tone Down With The Ubering, Spamming, And IMO, All The Words Like: Da, Innit, Kool And The Like (Not Direct Quotes, But You Catch My Drift [img]tongue.gif[/img] )
[/QUOTE]Yo my homeboy, das whack, is you messin wit my crew and der lingo??
Wow, I vow to refrain from doing that (even in jest) again.
Old 04-01-2002, 05:50 PM   #25
Tiamat
Banned User

Wat iz whack about my funk homie? Sup brotha! Dawg, this is sum cool whack isnt it?
Old 04-01-2002, 05:51 PM   #26
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

LOL Talthie!!! Plz Stop Dat Bro? Yo Crazee Wordz Be Mezzin Wid Me Mojo [img]tongue.gif[/img] Word Brother!!
Old 04-01-2002, 05:53 PM   #27
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

True dat.
Sorry, couldn't help it.
Old 04-01-2002, 05:54 PM   #28
Tiamat
Banned User

Arnt y'all down wid dat? Wy is it so hard theze dayz for a brotha to kick his styles? Ok. Ill stop with the ghetto.
Old 04-01-2002, 05:54 PM   #29
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
Wat iz whack about my funk homie? Sup brotha! Dawg, this is sum cool whack isnt it?
Yea, Ummm, Incase You Dont Notice, We're Ummmm, Taking The Piss.

By The Way? Where You From Tiamat?

*Ahem*

I Mean; Where Yo Hangin' Me Slip-Slop Hip-Hop Pip-Pop Ghetto Brudder?
Old 04-01-2002, 06:01 PM   #30
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

This thread is RP related and that's where it belongs.

Please discuss this calmly and without insults.

For the record, I don't want to see anyone tell another member to leave IW or that he/she is unwelcome! Ziroc made this a family-friendly place and that does NOT mean that our members should be treated to a thread full of rudeness to another member. If I were a new IW member I'd be very unsettled seeing this!

I am going to ask that we discuss this nicely and IN the RP forum or in pm if you don't feel it's possible to stop insulting each other.

I'd like to resolve the issues and will gladly do so. Tiamat, let's talk privately please.

As for the rest of you, Please remember your manners or refrain from posting!

Cloudbringer