Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-09-2001, 11:20 PM   #241
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Go for it Gabriel, it's your turn anyway!!

------------------
Old 03-10-2001, 05:31 PM   #242
Stealthy

Hey Gabriel, if you haven't answered by tomorrow I might have to turn nasty again. I notice Jerome has returned on the other board, do you think he might be mad at me too?

------------------

Never accept an invitation from Wolfgir to a BBQ!
Old 03-10-2001, 05:59 PM   #243
Ladyzekke

StealthLove! What, is Jerome in the questions section?

------------------
Old 03-10-2001, 06:17 PM   #244
Stealthy

Hi Ladylicious, yes I saw a few posts by him. He has limited access though, so it will be a few weks before he is back to normal. Any sign of Gabriel?

------------------

Old 03-10-2001, 06:26 PM   #245
Ladyzekke

Nope. Haven't heard from him yet it seems.
Off topic for a minute my love. I need apparently to write some sort of letter to try to convince some sentimental old lady to accept our bid for her house. The realtor seems to think that since there is so much competition for the house maybe that would work. This is so ridiculous. Having to bid is bad enough but now I guess it's bend over time. (sigh) You are such a silver tongue I thought I'd throw it to you and see if you had any ideas what to say in such a letter. If you don't know either, please don't worry about it. I'll figure something out. Basically I guess I need to make this lady feel sorry for us. Ah, but this house is such a gorgeous one though. Absolutely immaculate! Worth the grovelling I guess. BTW, when will you be leaving town? Ladyzekke needs to know when her dark days will begin

------------------
Old 03-10-2001, 06:41 PM   #246
Stealthy

No problem Ladilicious, send me an e-mail with more details and I will reply tomorrow, as I am packing in shortly. My back is in agony as I have pulled a muscle and sitting at this desk is torture. After a good nights slep I will put my thinking cap on and reply. Sorry I haven't sent an e-mail for a while, but I have been busy with a few things, not least persuading some old friends to return to the forum. Luckily, they came back, as I would sorely miss them. Hope Gabriel posts soon, if not why don't you? I remember your chain story was superb. Look forward to the next chapter. G'night.

------------------

Old 03-10-2001, 06:49 PM   #247
Ladyzekke

StealthLove - So sorry to hear about your back. I hope you are OK. Try to take it easy love, take care of yourself. Don't want to see my beloved in pain! Please, go lay down and try to stretch out and relax. Maybe later I'll continue the story if Gabriel doesn't show up. And thanks, I'll send you a rough draft and see what you can come up with. Probably have to turn it in by Monday. You're my man Stealthlove! Until next time.

------------------
Old 03-10-2001, 11:53 PM   #248
Gabriel
Emerald Dragon

Once Gabriel and Stealth reached the Keep they found Lady Cloud waiting for them. “Where have YOU been?” she demanded of Stealth.
“I…was going to.....”
“ He saw me leaving and followed me, I ran into him on my way back here.” Gabriel interrupted.
“Oh is that so......okay then.” She replied sounding sceptical. Lady Z approached with the Black Knight.
“Leave them be, he back now and that all that matters. Now Stealthy-love, come with me.” Smiling she lead Steathy off, with a quick nod between them the others disappeared as well. Gabriel left standing alone in the courtyard sighed and walked toward the keep.

Returning to his old room, Gabriel saw very little had changed, a few areas had scorch marks and some of the furniture was new but he could guess why. He was given this room when he first came to stay, it was but two doors down from Cloudbringer and next to LadyZekkes room, he figured that Black Knight though it the best place to put him, being able to reach either lady quickly in cases of danger. He started toward the cupboard but stopped halfway…. realising that the only cloths he had was this loincloth. Moving to wards the bed he tried to lie down, the dull aching of his wings was heightened by the contact with the bed. Clearing his mind of thoughts he try to block out the pain. He was distracted by voices; opening his eyes he gazed around the room, trying to find the source. It came from behind him, LadyZ’s room, listening for a few short seconds he could guess their intent. With a scream of annoyance he walked out of the room, nit bothering to close the door behind him.

“Ladylicious, you know I can’t indulge you in this state.” Stealth was standing by the door, trying to look away.
“I know but I love you.” LadyZ replied as she covered herself up.
“Ladylove, I going to leave tomorrow. To find Jerome and get him to make me whole again.”
“I...... understand, I wait for you, until you come back to me whole.” As she spoke she took his skeleton hand in hers “Stealth love, your fingers, they are so smooth and rounded....” A grin grew across Stealth face (which is pretty hard thing to do without skin) when a scream erupted from the next room.
“Shouldn’t we check that out?”
“ No, your got other things on your hand now Stealth.”

Gabriel entered the dinning room to find the Lord of Alcohol sitting with his feet on the table. “Being kept up?” he asked, smirking. Gabriel shot him a look of daggers and took a seat. “ Want some?”
“ What is it?”
“ LadyZ’s special brew.”
“Which means?”
“A barrel of 50 year old Turnip beer I found.”
“And she knows you found it?”
“Loosen up, besides she made me the official Ale Conner, tasting it's my job.”
“Ha, the perfect job. Pass me some then.” LoA searched for a cup, but couldn’t find one. Sighing Gabriel got up and headed for the door to the kitchen.
“I wouldn’t go in there.”
“Why not?”
“Cloudy and BK are ‘cooking’.”
“Cooking, really what....oh.” He said getting the hidden meaning. “What is it about this place.”
“What do you mean?”
“I mean it has to be built on a temple of Sune, everyone hornier than a hedgehog!”
“Ha, if only there was more women, then we know if you’re right or if it just the family.” A loud moan echoed through the door.
“ I can’t take it anymore, I getting out of this place for the night.”
“I’ll join you.” LoA added, but collapsed on to the table instead.

The suns rays drifted across the sky, spreading a pattern of reds and orange but Gabriel didn’t notice, before him stood a group a monsters so foul they had no name. “Gabriel, Menmoch is angry with you.”
“And he sent you four of you to tell me this.”
“Cut the wit, it was never your strong point. We are to bring you to him.”
“So he told you to go fetch?”
“We could of done this the easy way, but I don’t think Menmoch will mind you arriving a little battered.” And it spring to attack, Gabriel brushed a side it claw with easy, but took a hit from one of its friends. Spinning Gabriel willed a sword into his hand and struck out, a small fiend caught the blade in it shoulder and with a twist Gabriel drove it in to the beast heart. Unfortunately it left his back open, and a strike sent him sprawling. Rolling he braced the hilt of the blade against the ground, predicably the creature impaled itself on it tip, Gabriel found his blade stuck and gave it up. Flipping to his feet, he caught a kick to his stomach, but his years of training and combat had honed his instinct and he grabbed the foot, twisting it sharply until he heard the bone crack. Throwing the wounded creature to the ground his turned to spot the last beast casting a spell. With a quick dive he threw the injured one into the spells path. A cloud of dust blinded him and he was unprepared for the next attack, which sent him flying in to tree across the clearing. As soon as he caught his breath a bolt of lighting struck him, followed by another and another. Clenching his teeth he uttered the words to a spell he learned long ago, and the lighting stopped only to be replaced by the sound of laughter.
“ Do really think you can still win, your beaten.”
“ Varsh! You bastard.” Gabriel yelled throwing the last of his energy in to the spell, the last thing he saw as he fell in to darkness was the creature standing over him staring.
Old 03-11-2001, 12:01 AM   #249
Gabriel
Emerald Dragon

Hmm a board problem my last post hasn't caused the post count to change.
Old 03-11-2001, 05:50 AM   #250
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Hey, Gab, hasn't really thrown me out too much. My last chapter only has Stealthy in it as an assassin, and the next chapter is okay that I have already written, but it did kind of put a small snag in my ch8. Seems a certain Char said he wanted to be evil, but then turned around and wrote himself into a good character. No matter. Will just have to edit certain things and replace with a different baddy. No problemo.

EITHER that or I just ignor all this, but what fun would be in that . . .

BK