Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-09-2001, 10:11 PM   #231
Stealthy

Jeez you lot are fast readers. I tried a slightly different style this time, to fit in with BK and Gabriel better. What do you think? By the wat Cloudy, why are you mad at me? I have gone to restore my body and soul so I can love your sister properly. Cuddling bones is no fun and my vorpal sword is missing!

------------------

Never accept an invitation from Wolfgir to a BBQ!
Old 03-09-2001, 10:12 PM   #232
Gabriel
Emerald Dragon

Stealth wasn't I always the good guy? I mean you started hunting me. I was sitting around, moanning that some one snatched up LadyZ, and left a post saying that i was jealous and you attacked me!!

I dare anyone to find evidence to say otherwise.

As for the next chapter, why don't we let LadyZ or that other one, whats her name, do one for a change?

------------------
Old 03-09-2001, 10:20 PM   #233
Stealthy

Gabriel, you do know this was all tongue in cheek don't you. My first post was in reply to your poem:

Quote:
Stealth asleep yet?
Right I think I drag this out again.

Ode dies Jealously

Running around,
Bucket on head,
Swinging at all thing,
Spouting verses,
Yelling of love,
Barf, I say
Flowery words
Simple verses,
Mocking love,
Stupid knight,
Padded cod piece too,
What does she see in him anyway?
[Mutter.....grumble.....walk off]
I read it as reference to me and LadyWendy and ran with it. I know you say it wasn't, but it sure reads that way! Anyhow, I thought it might be fun to fight another duel after you bumped the Ramone triplets off for me in your earlier thread. I had hoped you would take up the story, but after you gave in straight away, I decided to get dirty to goad you into a response When it did come, I was impressed by the way, hence my back-tracking above and my attempt to reistate you as a good guy. By the way it was the Black Knight, not me, who made you out to be a fallen paladin.

------------------

Old 03-09-2001, 10:37 PM   #234
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Yes, Gabriel got short changed in BK's story no doubt. Ladyzekke always had a soft spot for Gabriel, then BK turned him into a bitter spitting Fallen Angel! But I've noticed Gabriel has bounced back with a vigor! Wings? No...

StealthLove - Off already are you? Well, can't blame you. I mean, without being able to wield the Vorpal Sword and all, I guess your adventures are a bit, err, limited! Good luck with your restoration! Ladyzekke will await your triumphant return tomorrow!

CB - Don't worry bout it. Sis's life was never a normal one! Ladyzekke rummages through Lord of Alcohol's chambers and grabs a strange glowing green bottle. "Might as well drink my sorrows away tonight". WEEEHOOO. What the hell? What's in this stuff LofA!

------------------
Old 03-09-2001, 10:37 PM   #235
Stealthy

Well, no reply so I am off to bed. Hopefully somebody will fill in the next chapter. Goodnight.

------------------

Old 03-09-2001, 10:40 PM   #236
Gabriel
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Stealthy:
With tounge firmly in cheek
Wondered what that ment.

I'll let you in on a not so very well kept sercet.......I wanted to fight you when i posted it, but changed my mind later on. Once I was proved in to fighting back I desided to make it out so I was the innocent party.

------------------
Old 03-09-2001, 10:44 PM   #237
Stealthy

Simultaneous post Ladylicious, we came together Sorry, have to run as I am working tomorrow and its 3.35am here

------------------

Old 03-09-2001, 10:46 PM   #238
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Stealthy:
Jeez you lot are fast readers. I tried a slightly different style this time, to fit in with BK and Gabriel better. What do you think? By the wat Cloudy, why are you mad at me? I have gone to restore my body and soul so I can love your sister properly. Cuddling bones is no fun and my vorpal sword is missing!
Hey StealthyBones...Not mad at you! Mad that you are MISSING and my poor grieving sister misses you!

CloudEditor, wondering what she should have written differently

------------------
Storm-Queen
Purple Rose of the Black Knight
Old 03-09-2001, 11:02 PM   #239
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

See you tomorrow StealthLove. It has been a PLEASURE simultaneously posting with you! I love it when we are in sync! Hope to do it again sometime (insatiable)! Get some sleep guy, as you're are going to need all your energy for tomorrow's session!

------------------
Old 03-09-2001, 11:08 PM   #240
Gabriel
Emerald Dragon

Anyone writting the next part or can I take a crack at it?