Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-08-2001, 10:44 PM   #211
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Gabriel - Oh was that it? Thought you chose another sig! Glad the angel DEMIGOD is back! yee hooo! Guess Stealth is out tonight, have to wait for story continuage tomorrow. As for BK's next chapter, we (CB and I) are thinking of having him set up the next chapter where we can all add in our parts for our own characters. Sounds like a good idea no?
Ladyzekke keeps trying to touch Gabriel's wings, but he keeps moving backwards giving her a wary eyed look. "D

------------------
Old 03-08-2001, 11:32 PM   #212
Gabriel
Emerald Dragon

That sound like a good ideal LadyZ (you know I think I'm the only person to call you that).
Can't wait of stealth to see my part.
Old 03-09-2001, 04:46 AM   #213
Moiraine
Anubis

Hi all !
Stealthy asked me to tell you that he had a problem with his new high-tech Microsoft mouse ( ), so he couldn't post as he had promised, but he will be back later today.
I would have posted it sooner, had he not mailed me at work at 9 PM ...

------------------
Old 03-09-2001, 05:43 PM   #214
Ladyzekke

Gabriel - I noticed that! LadyZ sounds pretty cool!

Moiraine - Thanks for telling us! Still checking the ol' mailbox for those CDs!!

BUMP Back to PAGE 1

Now we wait...

------------------
Old 03-09-2001, 06:00 PM   #215
Stealthy

Hi folks I'm back. Bloody Microshaft and there over-rated and over-priced explorer mouse! I only bought it because it looked so cool! Anyhow, I swopped it for a new one and I promise to carry the story on in the next hour or so.

Gabriel, excellent story by the way, nice recovery . I left the first part open-ended for you, so I am glad you took the bait second time around. OK, since you were nice to me, I will return the favour ...

------------------

Never accept an invitation from Wolfgir to a BBQ!
Old 03-09-2001, 06:05 PM   #216
Ladyzekke

There's my skeleton! Hey, did you ever find out what Charlie's problem was with your site? He said he already registered?

------------------
Old 03-09-2001, 07:59 PM   #217
Draconia

Hi Lady Wendy, I see that you are here and I thought I would say hi.

------------------

Draconia, Dragon Queen
Old 03-09-2001, 08:12 PM   #218
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Taliesin:
Hey Cloud of light, This dsmn board is too big and fast. We keep missing each other. Part of it maybe my fault. I usually don't get on until after nine at night. Got to get all the kiddys in bed. Momma gets cranky if i don't.

BTW just where is that sauna. Love to drink turnip beer in the sauna. Goes donw real good!

Why hello, dear knight! I have been flit-fluttering about this enormous realm, marveling at it's size and scope! And of course, keeping an eye on my sister LadyWendyZekke...between you and me? She's a handful! HAHAHA

As for the sauna, there are two in the East wing. But I'm afraid you'll have to wait a bit as we are re-decorating in there. However there is another new keg of turnip brew in the cellars which needs...uh, some taste-testing!

CloudLights

------------------
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Old 03-09-2001, 08:14 PM   #219
Stealthy

Sorry Ladylicious, I have been catching up on my e-mails and some threads here. I am still not sure what Charlies problem is and some others have had problems with the site. I think its MS having a fit if you try to use Netscape or any non-MS software lol I am about to start my reply, so hold on a bit longer

------------------

Never accept an invitation from Wolfgir to a BBQ!
Old 03-09-2001, 08:17 PM   #220
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

LOL, yes dear LadyWendyZ- Anomen is uh different...but he's a good cleric. Lousy everything else...(wink nudge) but a good cleric! So have you called another mage in to help with your love's condition? He looks a bit frazzled!

Cloudbringer

------------------
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight