Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-07-2001, 10:10 PM   #191
Sir Taliesin
Silver Dragon

WOW... What have I been missing. Stealthy my main man! Kickin' ass and gettin the girl. Way to go. Slink on back to your hole Gab. You are out mastered!!!

------------------
Sir Taliesin

Ten Rings there are, and nine gold torcs on the battlechiefs of old...
Old 03-07-2001, 10:26 PM   #192
Sir Taliesin
Silver Dragon

Hey Cloud of Sunshine. Could I have some of that popcorn? Please!!! I won't eat much, I promise!

------------------
Sir Taliesin

Ten Rings there are, and nine gold torcs on the battlechiefs of old...
Old 03-07-2001, 10:32 PM   #193
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Hello Sir Taliesin - Nice to see you again! Been a while. Looks like you'll have to get advance tickets for tomorrow night? All participating actors seemed to have left the building! Ready for another recipe tomorrow? Got another one for ya. Did I ever tell you about the Lipton chuck roast recipe before? If not, I'll give it to you tomorrow! Getting late here.

Have a great evening!

------------------
Old 03-07-2001, 10:35 PM   #194
Gabriel
Emerald Dragon

Hey, I here writting the part I adding!
Old 03-07-2001, 10:46 PM   #195
Gabriel
Emerald Dragon

As Lady Wendy draged the bleeding carcass of the her latest lover in to the rising sun, the creature now know as Gabriel turned to the fell demon Menmoch,
“Fool, I did not want his blood spilt!”
“I am your master, you shall not speak to me like that!”
“You are no more my master the Powers be!” With that the lost angel turned and vanished in a flash of blinking lights.

The beautiful Lady Wendy stood over the prone form of the knave, Stealth. Black Knight and his lover running to her side.
"We must find a priest lest he die." As she spoke faint traces of tears ran from her eyes. At seeing this figure emerged from the trees, it was Gabriel, Black Knight drew his blade, but a wave of the angel’s hand stopped him.
"Good Knight, We knew each other once, if our friendship means anything to you believe this, I shall not hurt him." The knight kept his blade drawn but moved aside. The fallen one moved to the side of his rival,
"His wound is severe. The corrupting touch of Menmoch has poisoned his blood."
He placed his hand on the wound and Stealth's body jerked, the blade of Black Knight's sword moved to Gabriel’s throat but the shaking stopped.
"He will be a sleep for a few hours, but when he wakes he will be fine." The angel said and turned toward the trees.
"Why did you do this?" came the musical tones of Lady Zekke voice.
"I didn't do it for him, if that what you think, his death shall not pain me much."
"Then why?" came the silken tones of the nearly as delightful sister, Lady Cloud.
"If he was to die now, the pain it will cause Lady Zekke is unacceptable. If he still desires to seek me out, I shall be at the cliffs over looking the beach, I believe your sister knows the spot." and he walked in to the shadow of a tree and vanished.
“I thought he wanted to kill Stealth?” the most beautiful sister's younger sibling asked.
“As did I.” Came the reply. “We must take him back to the castle.”

Once Stealth was safely place in bed. Lady Wendy approached her sister. “ Where is the spot that Gabriel talked of?”
“If you head to the beach, there is a place where the rock extends into the water, behind that is a cove surrounded by cliffs.”
“I am guessing that how you know of such a place is something I should not pry in to?” Lady Cloud blushed and walked away.
Once she was gone, Lady Wendy walked towards the keeps gates.
“You know what shes doing, don’t you?” came a voice from a darkened window.
“Yes, Bk. Have you thought of how Gabriel knew of the spot?” she asked as the shadowed figures move from the portal. Unknown to them a small figure was waiting their departure and move to follow Lady Zekke.

Lady Wendy reached the cliffs a short time later, and found the Fallen Angel staring out to sea. “ I assume you’ve come to attack me again, fine lets be done with.....” His voice trailed of as he turned.
“ If you want to fight fine, but I came seeking answers.”
“ Then ask your questions and be gone.”
“Why did you help Stealthy, you could of left him to die?”
“I told you why already.”
“Yes but I want a better answer this time.”
“......He matters to you.”
“ You matter to me, we were friend once.”
“ Yes long ago, back with Jerome.”
“ Then why did you attack Stealth?”
“I didn’t, I told him he was a fool, unworthy of your hand, and warned him of the way you toy with men’s hearts.”
“ What, I do no such thing.”
“I loved you once, as did Jerome and it destroyed us both!” Gabriel span back to the sea. “I tried to warn Stealth that you might do such as this to him and accused me of attempting to destroy your relationship.”
“ I would never do such a thing, to him.”
“I wish I could believe your words, but they mean nothing to me.”
“I......”
“No! You don’t understand we loved you and it destroyed us! We are pale shades of our selves, your toying with our hearts did this! We.....love you; we would of die for you.....” Gabriel's shoulders were shaking, Lady Wendy realised he was crying, moving closer she put her hand on his shoulder.
“ I didn’t know.... I didn’t know.” She lied, lifting her hand, she moved it closer to the charred remains of his wings." Do they hurt?"
“ Eternally.”
“ Lady Zekke, get away! He means us harm!” Came a cry for behind them.
“ No Stealthy, your wrong.”
“He has affected your mind, you're not thinking straight, I kill you for that fiend!” Moonlight flashed off the sword in Stealth’s hand as he charged.

Okay any mistakes are not my fault, I spell checked it using Mircosoft Word.

[This message has been edited by Gabriel (edited 03-07-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Gabriel (edited 03-08-2001).]
Old 03-07-2001, 10:46 PM   #196
Ladyzekke

OK Gabriel -
See you tomorrow friend!

------------------
Old 03-07-2001, 10:48 PM   #197
Ladyzekke

OK Gabriel -
See you tomorrow friend!

ps- I think Ramon's getting nasty with me on another thread tonight. Didn't mean to cause any ill feelings. As a matter of fact, this whole battle erupted without my coersion. I got stuck in the middle of it. I thought it was all in good fun.

------------------
Old 03-07-2001, 11:01 PM   #198
Gabriel
Emerald Dragon

Ramon, be nice.

Okay people I know it doen't have the stuiped gifs, hell i started that on the thread but do i get recognition for it?
I'm sorry if anyone feels their charater isn't right but, hey, I not a sinvling coward who runs from a fight and begs for help! but I was written like one.
Hmmm..... not that it for now....Oh no Stealth, I just wanted to tell you that any mistakes are mainly due to a very good reason.
Old 03-08-2001, 08:18 AM   #199
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Oh shoot! See what I miss when I go to bed?!??? And all the popcorn is gone too.

You guys are SO creative! What fun to read!! I'm very impressed. Bravo!!

And now I'll miss more because I'm late for work. Good thing my boss is always in Minneapolis and never knows what time I go in. *whew*

------------------

Having abandoned my search for truth, I am now looking for a good Fantasy.
Old 03-08-2001, 10:56 AM   #200
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Taliesin:
Hey Cloud of Sunshine. Could I have some of that popcorn? Please!!! I won't eat much, I promise!

Sir Taliesin! Tee heehee...Cloud of Sunshine...awwww a new one...my bag of holdin is starting to get full!

I keep missing you! Are you avoiding me, or am I just having a bad timing week? (giggle, flutter, batbat)

You can have all the you like, but we are out of kleenex and napkins. And I don't believe er, my method of getting butter up, (winks at BK ) is er, an option for you, so tear a piece off Stealthy's kilt if you need to. HEE HEE HEE

I saved all my rosehips for your turnip concoctions...you think you can distill that a tad more...it's smoking in the glasses!

CloudTender

------------------
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight