Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-04-2002, 07:45 AM   #1
DraconisRex

Arrrggghhh! Just where in the bleep!!! are the Televanni Council Chambers in Sadrith Mora? I really don't want to join the money-grubbing Haalu. The Redorans seem to be holier-than-thou.

But I really like the style of the Televanni Mage Lords... Especially as it fits right into my custom Illusionist/Assassin character. (Think Night-Blade, tweaked and re-arranged for my Wood-elf (counter-to-type) abilities, and you'll be reasonably close.)
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?<br /><br />Vah! Denuone Latine loquebar? Me ineptum. Interdum modo elabitur.<br /><br />Di! Ecce hora! Uxor mea me necabit!
DraconisRex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2002, 08:25 AM   #2
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

if you want to join telvanni, you're in for a lot of travels. each telvanni counsil can be found in sadrith mora, tel mora , tel vos , tel aruhn , tel bora ( sp? ) and one more ( forgot the name ).

happy travelling.
Kakero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2002, 01:05 PM   #3
slackerboy
Gold Dragon

the building on the north side of Sadrith Mora (you have to walk on a giant blade of grass to get to it) Has the council in it. i'll try to post a pic later if you dont find it before i get home. I believe you can join by speaking to any of the mouths, but i did it by going down the the basement first on accident and speaking to the guy at the bottom.
Old 06-04-2002, 05:41 PM   #4
Rolandthemad
Manshoon

Quote:
Originally posted by Kakero:
if you want to join telvanni, you're in for a lot of travels. each telvanni counsil can be found in sadrith mora, tel mora , tel vos , tel aruhn , tel bora ( sp? ) and one more ( forgot the name ).

happy travelling.
Tel Fyr?
Rolandthemad is offline   Reply With Quote