Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-26-2001, 09:01 PM   #31
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

BAH!! One more time folks...
Drumroll Please....
I'd like to thank Gabriel for this moment...
Crossing fingers, holding breath.........

------------------
Old 09-26-2001, 09:07 PM   #32
Desuma_Malevois

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
OK testing again. You were right Gabriel, I had forgotten the "a"!!

D Malevois - I received your mail, looks like the original one! Albeit a little smaller. But I have no idea how to use it on this forum, as I can't find a URL or anything. Maybe if you send it to my hotmail address, lzekke@hotmail.com, I will be able to see the URL in "Properties" which I don't get with Outlook Express.

Conan! Post a thread with SpamLight or SpamLarge, whatever! Don't deprive Ironworks of that photo dammit!!!

Lady Zekke, what I sent you was an animated GIF file - there shouldn't be any URL attached. You would have to upload it to wherever your sig is being hosted. I'm sorry if I misunderstood what you wanted. Anyway, I've got to go to work now - graveyard shift job - so I hope you get uour problem solved.

Mike

Old 09-26-2001, 09:08 PM   #33
Gabriel
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Hey, did you get that in a sig Gabriel? Looks like it.??

Desuma Malevois - OK! Going to check!

This could yall know create a Kung Fu Gal monster you know. I may change sigs daily if given the opportunity. A sig showing my mood for a particular post LOL. Oh man, this could be FUNNNN!!! Had NO idea how many versions of my KungFu Gal there was!! It's a frikken trip I say! I love it!! (still wondering which Gal Gabriel edited out LOL...)

Gal Gabriel ,checks nope!
Click here to see one I 'good' one I posted too late

[This message has been edited by Gabriel (edited 09-26-2001).]
Old 09-26-2001, 09:09 PM   #34
Conan

Conan steps up on the soap box...First I want to thank Ziroc.
Top ten reasons
1. Chocolate
2. He owns the place
3. He allows people to use his cyber space to learn
4. He is a Star Trek man
5. He makes the Bat computer look simple
5. His moderators around him teach people also on his time
6. Leader of the Peace keeping force

Well you all have to add some yourself here
Thanks Ziroc!!!

------------------
*\Conan/*

[This message has been edited by Conan (edited 09-26-2001).]

Old 09-26-2001, 09:15 PM   #35
Ladyzekke

Quote:
Originally posted by Gabriel:
Gal Gabriel ,checks nope!

I did not say Gal Gabriel, you misread my sentence wrong. I mean which Gal, that you, Gabriel, had hidden from us LOL. Mmmm... tried to click on your link, but it wouldn't load, just froze up. But I see the address... hehe, lemme see:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!! OK, I saw it LOL. Laughing hysterically, hoping nobody saw that LOL!

[This message has been edited by ladyzekke (edited 09-26-2001).]

[This message has been edited by ladyzekke (edited 09-27-2001).]
Old 09-26-2001, 09:20 PM   #36
Conan

Conan falls off the soap box with a thump. Ho... who ..what. where

*\Conan/*

Old 09-26-2001, 09:21 PM   #37
Ladyzekke

Quote:
Originally posted by Desuma_Malevois:
Lady Zekke, what I sent you was an animated GIF file - there shouldn't be any URL attached. You would have to upload it to wherever your sig is being hosted. I'm sorry if I misunderstood what you wanted. Anyway, I've got to go to work now - graveyard shift job - so I hope you get uour problem solved.

Mike

No problem Desuma Malevois, have a good evening, thanks for your participation ! I will keep your file anyway, might be able to figure something out with it in the future, you never know Don't work too hard!

------------------
Old 09-26-2001, 09:22 PM   #38
Gabriel
Emerald Dragon

Oh by bad, sorry.
LadyZekke back to the topic if you email the gifs that Desuma_Malevois mailed you to Ziroc I sure the will be willing to host you old signature.

Btw Glad you like it.
edit: Err LadyZekke could you remove the url from your qoute of my post please, I hate it if the Mods caught me.

------------------

Hodge-podge Sliver Cleric of the ALSB
You don't need pants for the victory dance becuase I am better then Weasels!!
HADDOCK!!!!

Old 09-26-2001, 09:29 PM   #39
Ladyzekke

Quote:
Originally posted by Gabriel:
Oh by bad, sorry.
LadyZekke back to the topic if you email the gifs that Desuma_Malevois mailed you to Ziroc I sure the will be willing to host you old signature.

Btw Glad you like it.

OK Gabriel, I will keep that in mind. For now, I think I will have a bit of fun with all the KungFu Gal gifs you have so generously provided me! Again, you may just have created a monster here LOL!

On a serious note, thank you very much Gabriel, I mean it. Means a lot to me, and I have had a blast tonight seeing all your gals (even the naughty one I spied LOL), and figuring out how to get them in a sig, was fun and a learning experience all in one! Thanks old friend for helping me, thought you had abandoned me for awhile there, was so sad about that So happy to talk to you again Gabriel, don't ever change! I hope someday I can return the favor

Good night, as I know how late it is your way. See you next time.

Here's me gals!::

------------------
Old 09-26-2001, 09:39 PM   #40
Gabriel
Emerald Dragon

She gone hasn't she...... and the Url still there...... oh well see you all tommrow if I haven't been band that is..... oh crap work in hour that will be fun!...............

------------------

Hodge-podge Sliver Cleric of the ALSB
You don't need pants for the victory dance becuase I am better then Weasels!!
HADDOCK!!!!
Beware the Mod' Squad the bad hair is everywhere.
I knew a girl from a world, across the planner deep, and to her place, to see her face, across the void I creep, through time went by and long I tried, to satisfy my lust no matter where I touched, 'twas not enough to please my Succubs.