Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-06-2001, 12:11 PM   #1
Kerlyssa
Manshoon

...ok, with the Underdark soul gem, I heard it was possible to 'cure' one of the insane prisoners, and thus get the gender girdle thingamabob. How, exactly? Thanz
Old 04-06-2001, 01:46 PM   #2
el_kalkylus
Drizzt Do'Urden

Hmm, never heard that. What does this girdle do?

------------------

Hmmmmmm...Yes, that must be it
Old 04-06-2001, 01:50 PM   #3
Moiraine
Anubis

SPOILER
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
There is a place roughly at the middle of the Underdark main area (the one where you first arrive into, the one with the evil Dwarfs merchants, am I clear ?) where there is a sort of big device with facets. Every time you click on a facet, an emprisoned and rather mad monster comes out and you get a big fight. One of the facets holds the guy you are seraching for. Hope this helps !

------------------

The world is my oyster !
Old 04-06-2001, 01:56 PM   #4
el_kalkylus
Drizzt Do'Urden

Ahh, yes Moirane I know the place, and I have released them all. There was a dwarf there that you could talk to and...etc, you got an item eventually, but no girdle. I haven't heard that you get a girdle there. Kerlyssa, you must be talking about the girdle of frost giant strength that you get in underdark after...SPOILER ALERT!!!!
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
...after you have sacrified a summoned creature on the altar and killed the bad knights.

------------------

Hmmmmmm...Yes, that must be it