Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-25-2001, 11:26 AM   #11
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

MEOW!!!!!!! those were cool!!! really now... homeless, or bought these? heehee

------------------

Yukishiro Tomoe
Old 06-25-2001, 11:29 AM   #12
RudeDawg
20th Level Warrior

WOW.

That's a LOT of cats...

They're beautiful. It's great to see your love of them.

I love animals. But, you may have guessed that I'm a "DOG" kinda guy.

But, gotta admit... cats are unearthly....

------------------

The RudeDawg, Known in these Forgotten Realms as Perin LightEyes
Old 06-25-2001, 11:41 AM   #13
Moni

Conan,

The name is a joke between my son and myself...we could always only afford two cats at the most when he was growing up. After I moved to Texas and took in Seven and her babies, I called him to tell him we had ten cats he said, "My Gosh! You've turned into the crazy Cat Lady! I can just see you throwing them at trick-or treaters on Halloween!" We laughed our butts off,
He wasn't serious, he had just seen an episode of The Simpsons with an old woman that the kids referred to as The Crazy Cat Lady who threw cats at them.
Thank you for the names though LOL, that is very sweet of you.
The title of the page is actually "MickySchwart'z Cat Page"
I did scare a friend from High School with the page though...she had a local "crazy cat lady" who died alone her house with her thirty plus cats.
The girl started in on me that I need to go out and find some friends LOL!
I have plenty of friends and acquaintences, so no need for anyone to worry.
Truth is, I am just a sucker for sick and homeless babies.
They are all spayed or neutered.
Maybe next time I'll have the link say "Look What A Sucker This Woman Is!"

Feeding time is frantic some mornings LOL...cats all around my feet yelling at me because I can't move fast enough to get their bowls down and they don't understand just how in the way they are.

The Siamese...that's my Boo!
He was on the verge of death when I brought him in as a three month old stray who had been hiding in my yard for a few days...he actually collapsed and was hours away from dying the vet told me, when I rushed him in. 2 weeks of shoving pills down his throat cured him of massive intestinal parasites and he is my baby. Or, I am his LOL...he lets everyone know it too. He only talks to me when he REALLY wants someone to play with and none of the other cats will get near him...he plays rough and as big as he is, he can scare them all away, Captain Marmalade included. Even she has days where "enough is enough!"
When he gets lonely, I hear about it.

There is a thread in the User Created Polls Forum about pets and the crazy things they do where I share a few stories as do many other forum members.
It is a great read if you haven't seen it.

Hugs!
Moni

------------------

[This message has been edited by Moni (edited 06-25-2001).]

Old 06-25-2001, 11:47 AM   #14
Moni

Bahamut,
All rescues.

Rudy,
Thank you!
I intended to have pics of the three dogs on there as well but got kind of carried away with those "busy" collages highlighting some of the better moments in their first year here. My fav is the one of just the feet sticking out from behind the blinds.

Next update will be less crowded and I'll be sure to include room for the dogs.

Hugs!
Moni

------------------

[This message has been edited by Moni (edited 06-25-2001).]

Old 06-25-2001, 12:55 PM   #15
Waluin

I have 3 cats myself, all street kitties by life or by birth.

"Mr. Boo" (aka "Ditto") is our oldest. He's a 7-year-old Maine Coon mix. I suppose you know why I call him Boo. Granted, he's not a hamster, but he's a good buddy. In honesty, however, I also call him that in homage to my aunt's cat Mr. Boots. Boots has survived being hit by a car (which left him with one eye), shot at with live rounds by a shotgun by some driveby rednecks(seriously), and some other maladies. He's still strong and healthy as ever at age 10+. A remarkable cat.

The second oldest is "Doodle". An extremely small tuxedo-like female stray we picked up from an abandoned shack at the local air force base. No pic sorry, she's really skittish. But she's a good cat.

The latest addition is "Morrie" or as I call him "Mr. Morris". He's just an average alley-cat I acquired as a small kitten. We've just pampered him since he arrived and now he thinks he runs the place. He has a lovable, amiable personality and is extremely intelligent. Since he's got such a baby face he often gets away with all the mischief he makes. He's recently learned how to operate doorknobs. *sigh*

[This message has been edited by Waluin (edited 06-25-2001).]
Old 06-25-2001, 02:09 PM   #16
Moni

Waluin,
What precious babies!
Thank you so much for sharing pics of them!

I am all smiles now LOL!
Moni

------------------