Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-08-2001, 02:45 AM   #21
LennonCook
Jack Burton

OK why on earth isnt anyone answering any of these questions?? Ive posted here once per day after the thread has dropped back to page 3, and ive had the last 3 posts in a row!!! (this is the fourth!!)bThis means noones answering any of the questions!!! y is this??
LennonCook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2001, 02:55 AM   #22
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Okay, since Sookma seems a little desperate ...
11. Um... lost girl?
12. 3 rep, from druid quest, dao quest, and feuding families quest?
13. Manual says druids can't dual, but they can in the game.

Btw Sookma, that blue text is very uncomfortable to read
Old 12-08-2001, 06:02 AM   #23
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

#11. She's a harlot. #12. 4 The Dao, the druids, the nobles, and finishing off Rejiek
robertthebard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2001, 07:52 AM   #24
LennonCook
Jack Burton

Ok... 11. Yes robertthebard, shes a harlot.
12. I count 3 rep but not for those exact reasons...
1 for druid grove/ Dao (one quest- both done gets 1 rep)
1 for the skin dancer quest
and 1 for Neeber.
13. Ok, Aelia ill accept that... even though ive never experienced this, but druids can multi class and therefore dual... even though theyl never get the druid stronghold.
I would have accepted Edwins allignment among other things.

OK, if the blues hard to read, hows this??
Questions still to be answered: 4, 6, 9, 10, 15... I couldnt be the only one who knows the ansers could i??
And my answer to 9 (the Armour one) It must be the armour created by the pantaloons- base Ac something like -2??
Old 12-08-2001, 04:07 PM   #25
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
quote:
Originally posted by SookmaCook:

12. I count 3 rep but not for those exact reasons...
1 for druid grove/ Dao (one quest- both done gets 1 rep)
1 for the skin dancer quest
and 1 for Neeber.

No, that's not right, Sookma. You don't get any rep for Neeber, and you get one point for druid grove/dao; and one for the nobles if you do it right (give circlet to the mayor). And one for the skin dancer quest.

Okay and question 4: two - Nalia's keep (fighter) and Firkraag (paladin). Also once that little boy who tells you about the ranger stronghold quest appeared in the slums once for me but usually he's in the government district I think (depends if you've got Minsc; also I saw him in Waukeen's once too).
Old 12-08-2001, 06:13 PM   #26
andrewas
Harper

Answer to #8 (Which Sook seems to think is #9) - Sook is correct in the first part, but way too high for the second part.

Sook, since this thread is about to go to 2 pages, could you post the currently unaswered questions in full every so often, since scrolling a multipage thread is a pain. And you really dont need anymore colored text practise - and no more blue, it just dosent work with a brown background. I have to highlight it to get readable text unless all the lights are off.

anyway, answers to other peoples questions.

#10. i dunno. i assume you mean that their inconsistent, but remember that you tend to follow roads, so a closer area might be further to travel to if you have to go the long way around. (but its never as bad as cloakwood forest in BG1, 2 days to go the the FAI from Cloakwood 4, about 2 inches on the map)

#11 althenia (sp?) the girl on the staircase to the right anyway. The one whos fathers has left etc etc blah blah blah and has to sell her body to survive - but cant go through with it.

#13 druids cant dual, but some classes can dual to a druid. ...
A genuein discrepancy however is the bit where Elminster says even he would be frightened to go up against the "fearsome" cowled wizards.

#15 1369 DR
Old 12-08-2001, 06:17 PM   #27
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
quote:
Originally posted by andrewas:

#13 druids cant dual, but some classes can dual to a druid. ...
A genuein discrepancy however is the bit where Elminster says even he would be frightened to go up against the "fearsome" cowled wizards.

Yes they can. There was a whole thread about this a while ago, and I tested it out in the game - made a druid with 18 wisdom and 18 strength, and dualled him to a fighter.
Old 12-08-2001, 07:26 PM   #28
LennonCook
Jack Burton

Enough coloured font Practice?? NO SUCH THING!!! But ill try to stick to the lighter colours from now on... (even thiugh i like the blue...).font color="red">
OK... 10. Yes. Partial CRedit... im talking about times being inconsistant.. but not with distances, but rather other travel times.

4. Raise it. Alot. Think about it this way- ok 2 start in the CC. What about outdoors?? assume that it starts as soon as u know that this person wants help with something. Lets say ur a Mage...
2 in CC.
ur main 1 buy someone else...
+ a few more. remember u can be contacted by a messanger who tells u to go somewhere else (BIG HINT)
11. Already been answered, shes a Harlot.
15. Ill take ur word for it- i forget myself, and cant refind it in the manual. Ill get back to u on that one. Assume for now that it is right.
Questions still to be answered in a little while... il have to write them down on paper then tranfer them...
Any colour suggestions?? (dont say standard- i want tbem to be colourful)
Old 12-08-2001, 10:19 PM   #29
Scott Lucas
Elite Waterdeep Guard

dude im not tryin to be mean here but get a girlfriend or something you have way too much time on your hands!
Old 12-08-2001, 10:35 PM   #30
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
quote:
Originally posted by SookmaCook:

4. Raise it. Alot. Think about it this way- ok 2 start in the CC. What about outdoors?? assume that it starts as soon as u know that this person wants help with something. Lets say ur a Mage...
2 in CC.
ur main 1 buy someone else...
+ a few more. remember u can be contacted by a messanger who tells u to go somewhere else (BIG HINT)

Well then three. Unless you're a fighter or paladin. You said in one game - Gaylen will tell you about your class's stronghold task, eg. if you're a mage then his messenger boy will take you to the government district. I mentioned the ranger boy once found me in the slums, but that isn't a regular thing and can be any district, only if you're a ranger or you've got Minsc, otherwise he'll be in the government district. But you don't find out about any others in the slums (unless you're playing this specific class) - bard, bridge district (or if you've got Aerie, then Quayle will send for her); druid, city gates; cleric, temple district; mage, government district (though Korgan seemed to know something about that, but he didn't mention it until we got to the government district), thief, docks district; ranger, usually government district.