Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-09-2001, 10:08 PM   #1
Djurkwhad
Welcomed New User

ok, i hate beaten HOW. then i added the new download only addon on bioware's website (trials of the luramaster).

ok my question is....
where is it? once i beat the final dragon, the game ends. how do i play this second add on??
thanks
Djurkwhad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2001, 11:08 PM   #2
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

quote:
Originally posted by Djurkwhad:
ok, i hate beaten HOW. then i added the new download only addon on bioware's website (trials of the luramaster).

ok my question is....
where is it? once i beat the final dragon, the game ends. how do i play this second add on??
thanks

I think you can load a saved game before that battle, and get back to town and enter the Tavern in East Haven, or (I dunno about this) but did the game create a 'final' save game for the add-on?

What I did was load up a save before the last fight, export all my chars, then create a new game, import them all, and go on to Trials..

Hope that helped.. been a while since I played!

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2001, 10:33 AM   #3
Micah Foehammer
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

The launching point for Trials of the Loremaster is a conversation with a halfling man inside the Inn in Lonelywood. You can initiate that conversation any time after you have entered Lonelywood, but it MUST be before you go off to Dragon Isle! Once you have entered Dragon isle and done the "final" battle there, the game will kick you back to KULDAHAR and you can NOT return to Lonelywood.

So in order to do TotLM you will need a save from HOW sometime BEFORE you talk to Hjolldar and go to Dragon Isle!! (Actually a save from anywhere, even a save from a location in IWD as long as it is before you get transported to EITHER Easthaven or Dragon Isle will work ... but a save just before you get transported to Dragon Isle would be ideal!)

http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3793&dateline=1187636  783
Micah Foehammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2002, 11:20 PM   #4
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

The Name of the Halfling you need to find is Hobart Stubbletoes.
you'll find him in the Wistling Gallows Inn.
you can start a new game if you have to just start it in the HoW mode.
You said you beat the game. OK, when you win the game it automaticly
saves all your team so that you can start a new game using them.
you can retrive them by starting a new game and when you make your
team chose custom and then import them from the list. they will be listed as HoW1 HoW2 HoW3 HoW4 HoW5 HoW6. select them one at a time
and they will join your game with almost all the supplies they each had when you beat the game. I think the only things they won't have
are Jem Bags , Bags of holding, & scroll Bags. they will have all of
their weapons and armor.