Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-26-2003, 04:46 PM   #11
Dreamer128
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by SpiritWarrior:
Dreamcatcher. I didn't like POR at all...
If you don't play Shadowlords before Dreamcatcher, parts of the storyline make no sense. Such as the romance [img]smile.gif[/img]
Dreamer128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2003, 07:05 AM   #12
Wulfere
Red Wizard of Thay

The 3E PnP conversions are pretty well done. I just finished the first one. Not very long but, since I had played the PnP versions of them, I thought I would give it a try. It ran almost exactly as the PnP module did. Multiple Henchmen and these henchmen are the Characters they feature in the art of the PHB, DMG, and The artwork for the Modules. Mailee, Lidda, Jozan and Tordak. You can manage the inventories and direct these henchmen to a degree as well. The modules are Dungeon Crawls. The villagers do get angry if you take their stuff. There are three...

1...The Sunless Citadel
2...Forge of Fury
3...Speaker in Dreams

They are available on NWVault in the top 20 or so. I believe they are hall of fame modules.

[ 05-30-2003, 07:07 AM: Message edited by: Wulfere ]
Wulfere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2003, 06:59 PM   #13
Garnet FalconDance
Mephistopheles

Update: Monty Python's Search for the Holy Grail: Arthur Meets a Moose (Executive Version) is well worth playing if you're a die-hard fan and want a bit o' hack 'n' slash levelling up a brand new character while enjoying a touch of classic warped Brit humor. .

ShadowLords were *very* good---and the first scene of Dreamcatcher 1 had me hooked permanently! Involved, interesting, and definitely great for those of us who enjoy role-play with our daily dose of smiting evil. Very interactive, you need to weigh your choices carefully as your alignment depends on many.

Graveron Seduction: decent mod, a little too much running around at times, but worth a play.

Thinking of playing the Parthenon series as they're tagged to be more like PnP (which I've just been introduced to). They're multi only.

For rogues, try In the Company of Thieves: Grand Theft Otto and (whatever part 2 is called escapes me at the moment). Not very long or involved, but a pleasant little adventure for a low level character.

All of these are available at NW Vault and are in the top rated mods.

If anyone else has any really good ones, *please* share!
Old 05-30-2003, 07:22 PM   #14
Micah Foehammer
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Still playing Gates of Myth Drannor. It's okay but not great - play balance is a bit off in places. Read the level requirements VERY carefully.

Finished soloing patrick cutter's G1 mod. Pure hack and slash with virtually no Dialogue. The spawning points are annoying but too easy and there are a couple of bugs with hidden doors. It's a decent remake though of the PnP module. Just started G2 and it is MUCH better so far - at least the combats are more challenging. [img]smile.gif[/img]

All Things are Light is a nice mod ... historically based, well balanced and nicely put together. [img]smile.gif[/img]

http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3793&dateline=1187636  783
Micah Foehammer is offline   Reply With Quote