Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-18-2003, 09:57 PM   #1
shadowhound
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Any game, computer games, D&D.

My personal favourite was when a bunch of us were having a big LAN game of Counter-Strike. I was with the terrorists and Dagorion was with the Counter-Terrorist.

So Dagorion (by some miricle) was the last member of his team left standing against 2 terrorists with the bomb already planted, I was near the bomb and the other terrorist was wandering. So I stand there guarding it and Dagorion pins me behind a crate.

He stands there, the bomb beeping, me stuck behind the crate... and he says, "Whats that beeping noise?"

...we have never let him forget it...

But then again it was his first game of CS (mine too)

Of course he found out what that beeping noise was when he was wiped out by the bomb explosion [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-18-2003, 10:22 PM   #2
Sir Krustin
Symbol of Cyric

Don't know about dumbest, but I laughed my ass off playing Halflife one time - and this really gives you an appreciation for the games' AI btw - I threw a grenade through a door and timed it to go off just as the door opened (there were soldiers behind the door).

All I heard was "Oooooh, shit!"BOOM! [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Old 01-18-2003, 10:30 PM   #3
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

All the TSFOSnAPple quotes:

Fighting int he forest:
"Chirp Chirp!"
"Birdies!"
"Yellow Penguins but no yellow snow!?"
"Nyo!"
Fighting the dragon:
"Rar he's cute"
"pet pet"
"Pet pet stab pet pet"
"Aww I pet dragon die..."
Ice Dragon:
"He need Breathmint"
"Is it hot in here or is it just me?"
"Fruitcake!"
"Im chilled Catnip!"
In the Caves:
"Sauna city!"
"Hey Lava I never noticed that before"
"Im a plumber from Germany!"
"ACK! watefalls! I dont like baths!"
Fighting De-Ro-Le The Giant Shrimp
"SEAFOOD!"
"Giant Cocktail!"
"Mrr Im so hungry I could eat him..."
"Im dying of cancer"
Fighting in the mines:
"I made this!"
"Fish"
"Cactus"
"see I have the knack!"
Fighting The Crazy Machine Vol Opt
"All your Televisions are belong to us"
"WHACK A MOLE!"
"Ooh pretty colors"
"Die Androids MRR! oh sorry forgot you were on my side"
Fighting in the ruins
"MRR evil"
"Hug the walls!"
"Those low-riding monsters are just here to look up my skirt!"
"Im not lost, this is the way follow me!" *tries to open unopenable door*
Fighting Dark Falis:
"YAY Picnic!"
"Catnip In the hat!"
"spinney thingies ow!"
"Mrr... I made this!"
In the lobby:
"EVERYONE HUG A WALL!"
*ties rubber band around controller and runs around lobby in circles hundreds upon hundreds of times* "Its a Race!"
"Mrr is my baby!"
"CACTUS/HAPPENING + 99"
"Look Its Barubanana!"

*shakes head*
Old 01-19-2003, 12:58 AM   #4
perdita of sarip
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Me, my husband and a few friends were playing D&D one night. My elf fighter/thief and an apprentice were nosing around in some caves. We heard some chanting and decided to investigate. The newest player in our group (who was playing my apprentice asked upon investigating "Who's the b*t*h with the spiders?" The rest of us ran. Mean DM....mean.
Old 01-19-2003, 01:57 AM   #5
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

A Stupid ass DM I played a game with in the early 90's decided to have an NPC we met to be named 'doodoo brown'.. he was actually a mud monster and attacked us.. (He was a really crappy DM).. made fun of stuff all the time.. GRRR! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-19-2003, 02:11 AM   #6
Iron_Ranger
Symbol of Cyric

*The PCS are walking through a dungeon and they meet a strange looking Kobold reading a book*

Fighter-Err, do you speak common?

DM-Nope

*After rushing into a magic shop from fighting some lizardman*

Fighter-Quick, do you have any healing potions?

DM- No, we dont.

Fighter- *shoots the Dm the bird*

Dm-...Nooo, not 1, NONE.

[ 01-19-2003, 02:13 AM: Message edited by: Iron_Ranger ]
<br />[url]\"http://www.bratgirlcentral.com/cgi-bin/ouapforum/ikonboard/ikonboard.cgi\" target=\"_blank\">Once Upon A Paper</a><br />Living on a razors edge<br />Balancing on ledge<br />Living on a razors edge
Old 01-19-2003, 06:40 AM   #7
Lavindathar
Harper

Quote:
Originally posted by Iron_Ranger:
*The PCS are walking through a dungeon and they meet a strange looking Kobold reading a book*

Fighter-Err, do you speak common?

DM-Nope

Hehe, thats the best one!
Old 01-19-2003, 06:47 AM   #8
Grojlach
Zartan

I recall a D&D situation when the paladin of all people proposed to go out, defile and loot a graveyard because of the nifty items that should be lying around there somewhere.

[ 01-19-2003, 06:48 AM: Message edited by: Grojlach ]
Old 01-19-2003, 04:07 PM   #9
SomeGuy
Unicorn

My cousin did this once.

"Okay,I run hitting the trees with my hammer for practice." this ended us getting attacked by a treant.

Cuz:"Okay I jump into the liquid!"
DM:"You start to feel a burning sensation,you clothes start to develop holes in them.You just jumped in acid.
Cuz: "I JUMP OUT! I JUMP OUT!!"
DM:"When you climb out you have no hair or clothes on you."
CUZ: "AH MAN!!!"
ME: "HAHAHAHAHA!"
DM: "And then three orcs appear behind you! No." (It's and inside joke.The orc thing)

We later encounter a women gnome.

ME: "Okay,whatever you do,do not turn around.
Female gnome turns around.
F. Gnome: "Oh my."

DM: "As you crawl through the cavern your knee hits something squishy.As you look down you just fell into kobold crap"
ME: "Ugh..crap!"
DM: "Yes that right crap.
Cuz: "HAHAHA!"
DM: "Evan(cuz) smells the crap a pukes all over you boots because the smell is so bad"
ME: "Ew.."
Evan: "Ew....hahaha!"

Me and my cousin went through some crazy adventures.
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 01-19-2003, 04:16 PM   #10
Sigmar
Unicorn

C&C Renegade-

My Clan and I were fighting a deathmatch and we were preparing a GDI APC rush, we were loading up when noticed a cloud and lightning gathering over us... obviously someone had managed to sneak in and plant a Nuclear warhead beacon.

All thoughts of teamwork vanished from our minds and we took off on foot or on APC repectively... except the gaurd who was responsible for watchng the base.

The guard didn't hear or see us leaving and so assumed nothing was wrong and because he hadn't seen anyone drop a beacon he reported

"Nothing out of the ordinary happening here... he was interupted by the Nuke dropping and vaperising the we\pons factory and himself

To this day we wonder how he couldn't have heard the nuclear warhead warning siren

He's called Doomsday now