Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-13-2000, 01:24 PM   #1
Paralt
Welcomed New User

I read somewhere that it's not a good idea to adventure at night, that it is much more dangerous. (Besides, it's so dark - the countryside looks so much nicer during the day.)

However, I haven't found a way to really control time in the game yet. For example, I can't rest at the Inn and pass the nighttime hours that way. How do I ensure that it is daytime when I leave the towns? I'm probably missing something really simple and stupid.

Thanks for all replies.
Paralt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2000, 01:35 PM   #2
dcch

The way I work it, is that I do my outdoor explorations in the daytime.. and when night hits, I either go back to the nearest town to wheel and deal, or head inside a dungeon where it doesn't matter~

dh
Old 12-13-2000, 02:16 PM   #3
Lily the Ranger

I usually run around at night (impulsive)and use spirit eye or illuminate so I don't miss chests. I have missed a few turns. You can step several paces away from the town gate and leave it run while you do all your REAL WORLD work. But I want to play now. Wish I didn't have to sleep in REAL LIFE.
Old 12-13-2000, 10:47 PM   #4
tritone

I noticed that if I ran (yes - RUN, don't just walk) around the countryside during the night, time passes very quickly. I deliberately run at night to encounter monsters/xp. I like the danger...