Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-05-2002, 07:58 AM   #21
Barry the Sprout
White Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Epona:
Barry, I'm sorry to see you leaving the IW Loony Left, but the differences in our politics make it inevitable. Your new 12 point revolutionary program is a joke, surely you can see that the 10 point program is far more sensible, and even incorporates a call for free beer come the glorious day. Were Trotsky alive today, he would be fully supportive of MY program and spit on yours. Obviously.

SPLITTER!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
[/QUOTE]

But my 12 point revolutionary programme also contains the pledge of solidarity in the workers struggle against cat food! You are simply a bourgoise apologist! So there... SPLITTER!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

And Donut, I would join one of those stout organisations if either of them had any members... (and curse you for beating me to it with the Marx joke )
[img]\"http://img1.ranchoweb.com/images/sproutman/certwist.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br /><i>\"And the angels all pallid and wan,<br />Uprising, unveiling, affirm,<br />That the play is the tragedy, man,<br />And its hero the Conquerer Worm.\"</i><br /> - Edgar Allan Poe
Old 06-05-2002, 08:21 AM   #22
Donut
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Epona:
OMG I just *knew* I would cop a load of flack from you lot! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
It's not as if I sang God Save The Queen or anything! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Bet you were singing in your head!
[img]\"http://www.wheatsheaf.freeserve.co.uk/roastspurs.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Proud member of the Axis of Upheaval<br />Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas<br />Josiah Bartlet - the best President the US never had.<br />The 1st D in the D & D Show
Old 06-05-2002, 09:53 AM   #23
Davros
Takhisis Follower

LOL - what a schism [img]redface.gif[/img] - and you're right Donut, I bet she knows the words
Old 06-05-2002, 10:07 AM   #24
Donut
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Davros:
LOL - what a schism [img]redface.gif[/img] - and you're right Donut, I bet she knows the words
I think she sings the 'politically incorrect' fifth verse which was dropped in the 19th century

Lord, grant that Marshal Wade,
May by thy mighty aid,
Victory bring.
May he sedition hush and like a torrent rush,
Rebellious Scots to crush,
God save the King

yeah - Epona the closet royalist. I love it!!
[img]\"http://www.wheatsheaf.freeserve.co.uk/roastspurs.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Proud member of the Axis of Upheaval<br />Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas<br />Josiah Bartlet - the best President the US never had.<br />The 1st D in the D & D Show
Old 06-05-2002, 10:12 AM   #25
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Bah!! Both of you are clearly way off the marx!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
It's prefectly obvious that the only option is for a nine step- my reasoning- odd numbers are better!!
I can see where this folly took you, for example 10 is but one away from nine, and 12 is in the same times table, but truly, the only way forward is with 9 point!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
I fail to see how you cannot grasp such an obvious concept, but I will forgive you Epona, for your system is close, although not fully suitable for our needs, but Barry... why you are nothing more than.. than a capitalist roader!!! Do not deny it!
Yes, only last week I heard you advocating popular capitalism! [img]redface.gif[/img]

EDIT: Because I just remembered... a shameless ad for IW Chat .. it's been dead recently. [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 06-05-2002, 10:17 AM: Message edited by: Talthyr Malkaviel ]
Old 06-05-2002, 10:13 AM   #26
Horatio

LOL! I'm not gonna say anything else. I'm sure Epona will get you back somehow
Old 06-05-2002, 02:14 PM   #27
Barry the Sprout
White Dragon

But Talthyr, 9 is in the three times table, is a square number, a triangle number, and a Fibbonacci number. Plus is you take 3 and 6 you get some interesting results. 3+6 equals 9, your so called communist number, but what does 3x6 equal? It equals 6+6+6, or 666 in other words. Not only are you secretly conspiring against the revolution with the tyranny of bourgoise number sequences, but you are in league with Satan himself. I strongly reject your 9 point program you...

...all together now...

SPLITTER!!!

(But I might let this one slip as it is the number of Revolution according to the White Album)
[img]\"http://img1.ranchoweb.com/images/sproutman/certwist.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br /><i>\"And the angels all pallid and wan,<br />Uprising, unveiling, affirm,<br />That the play is the tragedy, man,<br />And its hero the Conquerer Worm.\"</i><br /> - Edgar Allan Poe
Old 06-05-2002, 02:19 PM   #28
Talthyr Malkaviel

Bah!! The simple minded trickery of the closet right-wing sympathiser, designed to befuddle the many!! Lies, all of it, for by that same truth, we could derive, that 12 times it's factor 3 is 36, and 3+6= 9, which as we all know is but a few logical steps away from 666!!
Do not make me bring up the thread where the guy tried to prove the world would end in 1998!!
I am a competent numerologist!!
Go 9!! And besides, I have to say just one thing to you...

SPLITTER!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 06-05-2002, 07:55 PM   #29
Epona
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by Barry the Sprout:
But Talthyr, 9 is in the three times table, is a square number, a triangle number, and a Fibbonacci number. Plus is you take 3 and 6 you get some interesting results. 3+6 equals 9, your so called communist number, but what does 3x6 equal? It equals 6+6+6, or 666 in other words. Not only are you secretly conspiring against the revolution with the tyranny of bourgoise number sequences, but you are in league with Satan himself. I strongly reject your 9 point program you...

...all together now...

SPLITTER!!!

(But I might let this one slip as it is the number of Revolution according to the White Album)
Please recheck your memory re. the Fibbonacci sequence - 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21.... WHERE IS 9??? You are trying to pull the wool over our eyes, but have failed because I am here to see through your phony fake Fibbonacci based program. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

AND I DID NOT SING GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!!! I did sing Paranoid though. I might also have been heard to join in with 'Lola' and 'All you need is love' too. [img]tongue.gif[/img] But I did NOT sing the national anthem. So there, you splitters.

[ 06-05-2002, 07:56 PM: Message edited by: Epona ]
Old 06-06-2002, 04:56 AM   #30
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Well of course he would deny it
You'd expect that of a con
But he could not run for ever
No, not even Jean Valjean (or Epona )

Hmmm, Epona and Eponine - ooh, that conjures the possibilities for a parody

[ 06-06-2002, 04:57 AM: Message edited by: Davros ]