Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-30-2002, 04:07 PM   #1
Mouse
Ironworks Moderator

Is it possible that the cleave feat stacks. I ask because I noticed that if I equip a Tenser's Sword, the cleave feat appears twice in my chars list [img]graemlins/wow.gif[/img]

P.S. Still waiting to see if anyone has found a listing of all the "unique" (i.e. Tenser's Sword type) weapons, armour etc. *taps feet*

Hop to it minions [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img]

Mouse
(Occasional crooner and all round friendly Scottish rodent)
Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2002, 08:34 PM   #2
Willard
Fzoul Chembryl

Well, what I do to find the 'unique' weapons is to go onto the toolset and look on the list under "creature items". I think you will find what you need there. As for the cleave thing, I don't know. [img]graemlins/1disgust.gif[/img]

[ 09-30-2002, 08:36 PM: Message edited by: Willard ]
Old 10-01-2002, 03:46 AM   #3
Mouse
Ironworks Moderator

Thanks Willard. Unfortunately, this means that I have found just about every "unique" item in the game

Oh well, roll on the expansion ( you didn't really think those closed doors in the final bit were just for show did you )

Mouse
Old 10-01-2002, 10:36 AM   #4
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

in 3ed PnP there is a "great cleave" feat, basically a cleave that keeps cleaving, as long as you hit, and kill with that swing, AFAIK multiple cleaves don't stack.
Old 10-01-2002, 04:27 PM   #5
Lord Shield

Quote:
Originally posted by Morgeruat:
in 3ed PnP there is a "great cleave" feat, basically a cleave that keeps cleaving, as long as you hit, and kill with that swing, AFAIK multiple cleaves don't stack.
close - great cleave cleaves as long as each target DIES, not if you merely HIT
Old 10-03-2002, 06:14 AM   #6
Barlik Longbeard
Manshoon

You cant have 2 cleave abilities! They would be useless, because cleave means that you get to make a free attack at the nearest enemy. If you had 2 cleave abilities you would not be able to make 2 free attacks because you just cant!
Old 10-03-2002, 06:24 AM   #7
Mouse
Ironworks Moderator

Thanks for the unimpeachable circular logic there, Barlik

I have kind of figured this out myself, though it would be nice to have stacked cleaves. Just imagine.....kill->cleave twice on next opponent->kill->cleave twice on next opponent-> repeat ad infinitum [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img]

[ 10-03-2002, 06:25 AM: Message edited by: Mouse ]

Mouse
Old 10-03-2002, 06:38 AM   #8
Moiraine
Anubis

Quote:
Originally posted by Mouse:
Thanks for the unimpeachable circular logic there, Barlik

I have kind of figured this out myself, though it would be nice to have stacked cleaves. Just imagine.....kill->cleave twice on next opponent->kill->cleave twice on next opponent-> repeat ad infinitum [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img]
Yeah, and if you could just move while cleaving, you could finish the game in one stroke !
Old 10-03-2002, 10:21 AM   #9
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Shield:
quote:
Originally posted by Morgeruat:
close - great cleave cleaves as long as each target DIES, not if you merely HIT [/QUOTE]with my dwarf (Luskan with belt of fire giant str, daelan's amulet +3 and high base str, he's got a 30 str (+10 hit/dam), Gruumsh Hand two-handed axe, with power attack, imp critical, weapon spec/focus...) it amounts to the same thing, 1 hit= 1 kill

Also note I did say as long as you AND kill with the swing...

[ 10-03-2002, 10:25 AM: Message edited by: Morgeruat ]