Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-04-2002, 02:34 PM   #111
Neb
Account deleted by Request

quote:
Originally posted by J'aran:

And who would blame her? Heck, I greatly prefer women myself. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

What an amazing coincidence! So do I! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

*Shaves and eats a box of Tic-Tacs*

However, I am now neither hairy nor smelling of beer.... Gimme a smooch Eternity! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 02-04-2002, 02:39 PM   #112
ʆë®Ñï†Ý
Zhentarim Guard

quote:
Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:
Eternity ~gglz~ you REAllY must tell us more about the body swapping partner thing *grin* I think I speak for many...........

weellll... ~looks at you steadily~ if you really wanna know... it involves a i-net sis called Tanya and our bodies (which of course have to be naked for the swapping)... but u prolly don't wanna know all the details so I'll just leave it at that [img]tongue.gif[/img]

quote:
Originally posted by Vaskez:
AGGH! Smooches I like but this eternal cutesyness is doing my head in not that it's not sweet it's just it makes you all cutesy-butterflyey-wierd inside and my stomachs not liking it. Bah, stuff this, whoever said if you can't beat 'em join 'em? I won't be taking a page out of LoA's book for a while yet [img]graemlins/showoff.gif[/img]

~stares up at Vas all wide eyed and teary~ dontcha like me nemore....? ~sniffles~ *sad* ~needs luvins~
Old 02-04-2002, 02:40 PM   #113
Sigmar
Unicorn

quote:
Originally posted by ʆë®Ñï†Ý:

I miss Avvy too.. ~Wailz~ AVY!!!!!!!!! *sniffles* [img]graemlins/someoddthing.gif[/img] misses u too!

"playing gag" ~confuddled~ what does that mean? And why would I want to pretend to be anyone else when I'm perfectly happy being me? ~bounces around~ [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I'm sure Angel is quite tired of hearing how like me she in hun. ~wry grin~ Sorry Angel! *huggles* Everyone's unique and Angel is Angel ~beaming~ so peek behind the cutseyness and see what you find.

~stares~ hmm.. Angel has a good tushie... *gglz*

Playing a gag is bad english on my part, I meant playing a joke. Yes Angel is unique too sorry, it's just I've never seen your style of writing before, people have posed as other people before as a friendly joke, have you met Melusorick yet and if you think that you can get away with poking fun at people because of your "cute" writing then you're right. It's nearly impossible to get annoyed with someone who writes the way you do, too damn cute
Old 02-04-2002, 02:43 PM   #114
Angel
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hi ♥~¤Ê†ë®Ñï†Ý¤~♥

hehe you are sooo girllyyy! [img]smile.gif[/img] *giggles*
I'll give u some loving! *hugs u real tight and kisses you

There! who needs blokes?
Old 02-04-2002, 02:44 PM   #115
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

Ha! See, Eternity! Fickle, too. [img]tongue.gif[/img] Neb, I know that you don't smell of beer.
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Old 02-04-2002, 02:59 PM   #116
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Heh heh, isn't it cool ,in a couple days a welcome thread has gathered over 100 posts, you no what this means, we must be such a nice community, it has nothing to do with spamming, nope, not one bit.

[ 02-04-2002: Message edited by: Talthyr Malkaviel ]

Old 02-04-2002, 03:25 PM   #117
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

Spam? SPAM!? How Can You Suggest This!? its Just That We're Friendly Guys And Gals Round Here! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-04-2002, 03:39 PM   #118
Angel
Elite Waterdeep Guard

^giggles lotz^
hehe

I feel so warm when I am on Iron works
^dances around^
^ all dizzy now ^

someone catch me.... falls...
Old 02-04-2002, 03:42 PM   #119
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

*Catches Her*
Why Hello! And How Are You M'lady?

[img]tongue.gif[/img]

I'm Glad You Like It Here, I Hope You Stay For A Verwwy Long Time!

[ 02-04-2002: Message edited by: Beaumanoir ]

Old 02-04-2002, 05:49 PM   #120
ʆë®Ñï†Ý
Zhentarim Guard

quote:
Originally posted by Galadria:

Well, of course she'd rather smooch us sweet-smelling, smooth-faced women than you hairy guyz who probably smell of beer.

*gglz* well I'm glad everyone else is so sure of what I like ~chuckles~ and I have to concurr... I've made it my rule to NEVER kiss a guy that's just had Cider!!! gross city! ~pukes~ and I'm not so fond of stubble burn either ~feels my cheek~ heh... then again.. *remembers when drunken guy told me he'd kissed my butt* I didn't feel his stubble... then again he could've just been lying.... *winkz*

quote:
Originally posted by J'aran:

And who would blame her? Heck, I greatly prefer women myself. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

ohhhh u like me? ~strutts up and down preening~ *gglz* heehee...

quote:
Originally posted by Neb:

What an amazing coincidence! So do I! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

*Shaves and eats a box of Tic-Tacs*

However, I am now neither hairy nor smelling of beer.... Gimme a smooch Eternity! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Neb darling... you didn't have to eat the whole box just 2 would've done ~gglz~ *smmoooooooooooccchhees* and it's not like u haven't had a smoooooch b4 ~winkz~

my my my... all these guys that want smmoooooooooooccchhees, I'm quite overcome ~blushes~ *gglz'n hides my face in Vaskez's back*

[ 02-04-2002: Message edited by: ʆë®Ñï†Ý ]