Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-28-2002, 06:04 PM   #31
Neb
Account deleted by Request

*chants* Pancakes! Pancakes! We want panca- *Sees DM and Aelia dancing nekkedly, drools*
Old 01-28-2002, 06:24 PM   #32
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

OK what if you asked for mittens instead of slippers??? Ohh yeah and a penguin. (I always wanted a pet penguin, but my parents wouldnt get me one [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img] , maybe thats why I am the way I am now. . . [img]graemlins/1ponder.gif[/img] ) Anyways everyone should be able to have a pet penguin if they want one. If I had one Id'e name him Morice. . . Or maybe Melvin. . .
Old 01-28-2002, 08:26 PM   #33
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

*continues dancing provocatively in hopes that maybe THIS time Memsy will dance for us...and now for Ziroc....hmmm...*

I have a nice (used one time) wedding dress you can wear Z. [img]smile.gif[/img]
And looky! A cute costume for Choc! [img]smile.gif[/img]
C'mon...let your hair down and dance with us! and make the Genie dance, too.

*leaves vegemite sandwiches for Davros and gets out the Nutella, too*

[img]smile.gif[/img]

*sets simulacrum to dance and cavort round the bonfire while she sleeps*

By the way....I have a demand: Gummi bears! Authentic ones, too!
[img]\"http://home.earthlink.net/~moraine_sedai/_uimages/dragonmage.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> [img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/hero2.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Alureth...Dragon friend of Lady Breanna<br /><br />Co-Owner/Operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.<br />Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force<br />Mother Hen of IW and Mage extraordinaire.<br /><br />Utterly in love with my soul mate, Hiram.
Old 01-28-2002, 08:32 PM   #34
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

quote:
Originally posted by Lord Shield:
Latest news!! The Rebellion has decided that Cloudy's singing must consist of drunken football songs (and she must be drunk while singing them)

MUAHAHAHAHA!!!

Oi loike it old son
Love conquers all? Damn, I'd say that area's gray
Old 01-28-2002, 10:00 PM   #35
Sir Taliesin
Silver Dragon

(PANT... PANT... PANT)Is it getting hot in here or what!!! (he says as he wipes sweat from his brow as his eyes pop at the spectacle of DM and Aelia dancing around) Best floor show I've seend in quite sometime!!!! Va Va Voom!!! (Sir Taliesin gets up, and accidently upsetting a table full of turnip beers, begins to wave $10 dollar bill around!!!)

Hint, Hint. Cloudykins has a taste for some good turnip beer! She might sing for that!!!
Old 01-28-2002, 10:02 PM   #36
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

Well, I've found a few sites that might help you get what you want

Giraffes -
http://shop.store.yahoo.com/crystall...ticjungle.html
Donuts - http://www.pcisys.net/~bethurem/Dlinks.html
Dunno 'bout constipated but, Anteaters - http://www.exoticmalls.cc/aesmall.order.htm
For the meantime here's some more [img]graemlins/spam2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/spam2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/spam2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/spam2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/spam2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/spam2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/spam2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/spam2.gif[/img]
Old 01-28-2002, 10:03 PM   #37
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Truth to tell, guys, this should be in the Roleplaying forum. I'm going to send it over there, but do go on and continue! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Cheers,

"And all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams,
Are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams,
In what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams..."