Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Dungeon Craft - RPG Game Maker
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-16-2008, 11:48 AM   #11
manikus
Jack Burton

Sunglass Man Re: The City: art

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinonykos View Post
This is what I was trying to refer to. I think it's okay to add some details to small pics that are not visible in the normal 3D view. For example, if you have an overlay with some flowers, I think it's okay to add some further flowers or to alter them in a small pic.
Of course, parts of Erraxy might have very active city maintenance workers.
I was thinking it would be great to do a flower box overlay to hang outside windows. When I start making things that I will use in the game, they will have mroe detail because I will be using them for a specific purpose, but as far as ones I will render and upload for anyone to use, I will keep them pretty stark
BTW, if anyone wants me to do the building part of a small pic for them using this method, just provide the wall art/door art/overlays and building size and any other pertinent facts and I'd be more than happy to give it a try.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinonykos View Post
You mean, the door looks as if opened after e.g. being opened with a key? Similar to the drawbridge I posted lately?
I actually meant in a 3D render, I have the graphics ready but not the models.
I do plan on doing an open door for use in 3D view however. It's just not as close to being done.