Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-25-2001, 02:14 PM   #81
Byronas

Byronas
Male (of course)
Human
Cavalier
Lawful Good
STR 18/94
DEX 18
CON 18
INT 3
WIS 16
CHA 18
Two Handed weapon style ++
Two Handed sword ++
Sword and Shield style ++
That's Byronas!

------------------

Where there are monsters and barbarians there will be Byronas fighting against them.

Old 10-25-2001, 03:59 PM   #82
Legolas the Elven Archer

Legolas, Neutral Good, Male, Elven Archer
STR-16 DEX-1used to be 19) CON-14 INT-10 WIS-16 CHR-14
84 HP, LVL 17

And yes, Archers rock

------------------
The last arrow of Legolas kindled in the air as it flew,
and plunged burning into the heart of a great wolf-chieftain.
All the others fled. -J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings

Old 10-25-2001, 04:41 PM   #83
hagimihale
Manshoon

This is my first run through BG2 (never played BG1). Main character:

Gandalf (what can I say - HUGE Lord of the Rings fan)

Human Sorcerer - Neutral Good (what I think he would be). Also think that this flows with the storyline of being a Bhallspawn.

Just hit level 17 (still in the Underdark). Removed the experience cap and plan on taking him through ToB and others.

Str 12
Int 18
Wis 15
Con 16
Dex 18
Cha 10

Took me darn near an hour to get these #s...

Robe of Vecna, Staff of Magi, Amulet of Power, Rings of Gaxx, Wizardry and Ram have made him a spellcasting force.

I have so many scrolls that I haven’t missed the extra spells you’d get as a normal mage.. although missing out on the experience from them sucks.

As a result I plan to dual a kensai to mage on a future run through the game. Also want to dual a fighter to cleric (for Crom Faeyr – Anomen has become the Big Bad Tank from Hell with that, Flail of Ages and Boots of Speed). Finally I’m dying to try an Elven Archer w/19 dexterity… =)
Old 10-25-2001, 05:52 PM   #84
Cleric 2
Manshoon

Nik, elven Cleric/Mage lvl 25/30(exp cap remover)(inportet from bg1, once multi player, and normal so stat are legal)

str : 11
con : 19
dex : 21
int : 16
wis : 23
Chr : 19

I use my staff of the ram +6
Theserons bow +4

------------------
Im Nik, the servant of my queen, Ellesime,

The Elven highpriest of Seldarine.

Emerald High Priest of ALSB

Aerie =

Aerie =

Aerie is a
Old 10-25-2001, 07:04 PM   #85
Morgan_Corbesant
Symbol of Cyric

this is my third time through BG2, and im still learning stuff. this is ONE of my many characters used in BG1.

Morgan Corbesant
Elf
Fighter/Mage Levels 10/11
Str-15
Dex-19
Con-15
Int-18
Wis-14
Chr-13

BTW, i created this character in P&P, so everything on this character is actually do-able. its all legit too.

LongSword-+++++
Two Weapon Style-+++

i shadow keeper'ed the longsword profitience's, because he is a bladesinger, and that is the only weapon that he has ever learned. i put the points in dual-wield, just for the extra attacks. ill probably shadow-keeper that too, so he is carrying only one blade, but still gets extra attacks, like my P&P bladesinger. my P&P character has elven-chain+2, but that isnt in this game, so he has the +3 version. he doesnt have his +4 defender longsword like my P&P character, but oh-well, make due with what you have. daystar is good enough for me for that matter. of course, TOB has better blades though, the answer is awesome for instance.

------------------
Morgan Corbesant, Elven BladeSinger, Captain of the army of the Seldarine
Old 10-25-2001, 07:08 PM   #86
Morgan_Corbesant
Symbol of Cyric

hagimihale, just to let you know, if you have a dex of 18,19,or 20, your bonuses to useing a bow are the same. if you have a 21 dex, then you get an extra +1 to hit. but no need in useing that extra point in dex, that you can put in strenght, and be able to use the same bows that little kobalds, and the like can use. such as COMPOSITE LONGBOW!! wtf. anywho, you should use that point for strength or constitution for that matter, just my opinion though.

------------------
Old 10-25-2001, 07:09 PM   #87
Morgan_Corbesant
Symbol of Cyric

oh, and um, WTF is a manshoon anyway????!!!!

------------------
Old 10-25-2001, 08:45 PM   #88
Galadriel
Dungeon Master

My Current Char is
Zoidberg (neutral Evil)
Half-Elf
Blade
Romance with Jaheira
Old 10-25-2001, 09:24 PM   #89
Lothar

Lothar the Human Barbarian. LVL 23 kickin everyone's ass cept Melissans

Lance

Old 10-25-2001, 09:39 PM   #90
Andromedos
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hi! I have a few characters and all of them have been great fun and different to play with. I have played the game through twice now.

Name: Macros
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Class: Necromancer (just cause I hate illusions)
Stats:
Strength: 18
Dexterity: 18
Constitution: 16 (who cares? 18 doesn't mean anything)
Intelligence 18
Wisdom 11
Charisma 14

You would not BELIEVE how long it took to roll these stats. I must have sat in frfront of that screen clicking "Reroll" for over an hour, getting more stubborn by the mintute. Then I shut it off and watched TV for a while. I came back and on the first roll, this is what I got. (I did move the points around a bit obviously)

Macros hit level 17 so fast I couldn't believe it. He could walk all over anything in BG2 (Kangaxx was a little tough mono-a-mono). Now in Throne of Bhall he is Level 32 and he doesn't even bother summoning planetars anymore. They get killed to easily.

Seeing this fellow in action will give you an idea why they put the 'Arch' in Archmage. (I know I sound cocky, but this makes up for getting kicked around a lot in BG 1 and the earlier parts of BG2.)lol

This may be a bit off topic but here is the character a 'righteous' friend of mine used to play through Amn. He is a veteren campaigner so I still don't understand why he would bother with this:

Class: Cavalier
Str 25
Dex 25
Con 25
Int 25
Wis 25
Cha 21

What a joke!! He says "Hey, his charisma wouldn't be that high but I like the blade of roses." lol

------------------
----------------------
"Your Majesty I have the honor to introduce the infamous Prince Kheldar. Also known as Radek of Boktor, Ambar of Kotu or more commonly 'Silk'. He is a spy, a theif, he cheats at dice and makes free with other men's wives. Other than that, he's not that bad of a fellow."