Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-25-2001, 10:50 AM   #1
Sorcerer Dave
Drow Warrior

OK first thing I have completed the Umar Hill murders and the de'Narse(sp) Keep quests. How ever I still have 2 entrys for these quests in my journal. However bth these notes were added after I completed the quests.

1. Umar Hills: after I completed the quest I was in the City and a little boy came up to me asking me to solve murders in the Umar Hills.

2. de'Narse Keep after I completed the quest (I did it without Nalia) I talked to Nalia and got her to join my party. I then talked to her again. She started talkin about stuff as if I was on her quest. I then got a note in my journal saying that things shoud return to normal there.

My question is are these diffrent parts of the quests or bugs ?

Also I want to get as much exp as I can and the best way to me seems to be to do the little NPC specific quests. However these all seem to be random when that happen. Or in Amoen's case need to get him to level 15. Do I ned to do all these quests to get my char to his max exp in the game ?

Also I am on chap 2 and I have all locations on my map that you get on the paper map you get with the game(I got 2 ?) exept Suldanessellar. How do I get this location ?
Old 03-25-2001, 11:03 AM   #2
Marillion
The Magister

The Umar Hills boy is a Bug. Don't know but it might be fixed with the latest patch.
About the Hold...

Spoiler
>
>
>
>
>
If you decides to help Nalia and accept it as your Hold, you will recive the quest "Running D'arnese hold" or something like that..
This quest will stop in time.. Wait and se what happens.
The ticket to exp is just to do every quest you can find, there are also tricks like summoning hostile enemies, like pitfiend etc.
You will recive exp when killing there in diffrence from the normal monstersummoning etc.
Suldanessellar location will appear after doing sertain things in the end in the main quests..

------------------
Old 03-25-2001, 11:15 AM   #3
Sorcerer Dave
Drow Warrior

Apart from NPC quests I think I have done all the quests in Chap 2 so how do you get Suldanessellar. Is it a chap 3 location ?

Could you list all main quests plz(list npc quests and exta quests such as Kangaxx seperate if you want), so I can check I don them all.
Old 03-25-2001, 11:22 AM   #4
Marillion
The Magister

I can to start with NOT list all quests though there are a LOT of them..
Don't think there are a written complete list..

Spoiler
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
Suldanessellar is chap 7

------------------
Old 03-25-2001, 02:03 PM   #5
slackerboy
Gold Dragon

your not the first to post on this happening. i think it is a bug. after i complete those quests i avoid those two like the plague.

------------------