Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-23-2002, 02:48 PM   #1
Asphyxiate
Manshoon

According to the esteemed Talthyr Malkaviel, the cranky old warlok known as Asphyxiate was last seen heading off into the wild dimensions with only a drunken rogue Tipsy as his companion.

Many didn't give them a chance to last more than a couple of hours, the Ironworks forum mob bid them farewell (and probably thought the world a better place).

Just the last day however the mage was spotted hunkering deep into shadows at a single table in the back of Cloudbringer's Tavern. There are also strange tales of small children, animals and rare spell ingredients missing from local stores.

All around town the hushed whisper is spoken in quiet places with trembling hearts..

"He's back.."
Old 03-23-2002, 03:28 PM   #2
Neb
Account deleted by Request

And much chaos followed, all sane and right-thinking people cowered in fear, madmen roamed the streets predicting apocalypse and a dramatic rise in Enron stocks, small green frogs rained from the sky.

None of this was actually caused by the return of Asphyxiate, but let's not let that ruin a good story.

In the days thereafter there was much chaos and insanity, in other words: Nothing much had changed.
Old 03-23-2002, 03:30 PM   #3
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Ana all of a sudden, Neb was blighted by a strange pox, causing strange warts all over himself, including many embarassing places.
And there was much terror and fear.
Then he got better.
There was much rejoicing, then they all got drunk, and there was much stumbling.
Old 03-23-2002, 03:40 PM   #4
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by Asphyxiate:
According to the esteemed Talthyr Malkaviel, the cranky old warlok known as Asphyxiate was last seen heading off into the wild dimensions with only a drunken rogue Tipsy as his companion.

Many didn't give them a chance to last more than a couple of hours, the Ironworks forum mob bid them farewell (and probably thought the world a better place).

Just the last day however the mage was spotted hunkering deep into shadows at a single table in the back of Cloudbringer's Tavern. There are also strange tales of small children, animals and rare spell ingredients missing from local stores.

All around town the hushed whisper is spoken in quiet places with trembling hearts..

"He's back.."
Ah! My original, and most highly esteemed Arch-Nemisis returns!

Nice to have you back mate, it's been a while. [img]smile.gif[/img] Any clues as to where your drunk familiar, dear Tipsy, has got to?
Old 03-23-2002, 03:48 PM   #5
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

ASP, you wily old mage! GOOD TO SEE YOU!!!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Jerome, I'm crushed.. (snicker) I thought I was your most esteemed ArchNemesis?! WAAAAAH! *thwacks Jerome with a bbq chicken wing*

Cloudy
Old 03-23-2002, 06:32 PM   #6
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

YESSSS!!!!!
He's back!!!!
Now...get thee to the Role-playing forum and get to work!!!!

Whoo-hoooo!!!!!!

The ancient Evil Smiting thread should be printed and hanging on the wall in each of our computer rooms.
Old 03-23-2002, 07:11 PM   #7
Encard
Quintesson

Cheery! Glad to see you back! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] Ah, yes... Behold the power of Cow!!!!!! *cackle* *grin* *tip*
Old 03-23-2002, 07:11 PM   #8
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
ASP, you wily old mage! GOOD TO SEE YOU!!!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Jerome, I'm crushed.. (snicker) I thought I was your most esteemed ArchNemesis?! WAAAAAH! *thwacks Jerome with a bbq chicken wing*

Cloudy
You're my mst feared Nemisis, m'dear. And the most skilled in the use of well timed thunderbolts.
Old 03-23-2002, 07:13 PM   #9
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Quote:
Originally posted by Encard:
Cheery! Glad to see you back! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] Ah, yes... Behold the power of Cow!!!!!! *cackle* *grin* *tip*
*sighs and forces Encard to take his medication* Sorry about that Asphyxiate, he gets like that when he forgets to take his pills.
Old 03-23-2002, 07:19 PM   #10
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Asphyxiate!!!!! No way!!! I thought you were gone for good! Glad to see you again!! [img]smile.gif[/img] You are gonna stick around right??

Reality Show Recaps