Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-21-2002, 01:20 PM   #1
Nanaki3
The Magister

Tell Me Your Favorite Anime Show.
Old 03-21-2002, 01:39 PM   #2
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

*The Otaku Responds*

There are too many genres to just name my favorite single anime... Ill put it this way:

Favorite Bioshondendo: Iria: Zeriam the Animation

Favorite Bioshen: Trigun

Favorite Psychadelic: Serial Experinements: Lain

Favorite Mecha: Gundam 0083 Stardust Memory (Nukes+Gundams=Happy)

Favorite Comedy: *tied between* Neia Under 7, and Photon The idiot adventures!

Action Adventure: Spriggan

Best Hentai: Cool Devices 6-8 *drool*

Emmotional Thrller: Either Perfect blue or Metropolis(from the creator of Tetsuon Atom)

Best Shinto-Based Anime: Gasaraki

All out BEST show ive seen in a while? Generator Gawl...

Runners up? Tenchi (all togehter), slayers, Lodoss war OVA, Lodoss war TV show, Blood the last vampire, akira, Vampire Hunter D, Bastardy, BlackJack, Rayearth, Gunsmith Cats, Nuku Nuku, BubbleGum Crisis, DragonBallZ movies number 12 and 13, Magical Girl Uetena(i know thats spelled wrong) Evangelion, Gasaraki (MMM MMM GOOD) Blue Gender(just because its fromt he maker of Gasaraki) Wiked City, Samurai Pizza Cats, Metal Doll, Kimiagure Orange Road (DAMN i loved that) Love Hinia, Steam Heart, Outlaw Star, Cowboy beebop, Gundam 0080 War in the pocket, The new season of Zoids is ok, Generator Gawl (OH THATS SOO ONE OF MY FAVORITES)Gangaio, Fatal Fury, NOT street fighter, Sonic The hedghog was cute, Voltage Fighter: Gowkaizer, Gigantor (I was young when I liked it... emphasis on Young...) GETTER ROBO (for Zaineyness Factor) Blue Submarine No. 6, and Venus War...
I know i didnt name some... that just because they don't come to mind...

I also have several anime-related memorabilia, the one i like to brag about is a Master Grade GPO2A Pyscalis with Nucklear Weapon...

OH and PS: THERE IS NO REAL LEVEL SYSTEM TO GUNDAM MODELS THATS JUST SOMETHING BANDAI OF USA MADE UP FOR AN ADVERTISING CAMPAIGHN! @_@

*ends with a big smiley*

^_^; Wai!
Old 03-21-2002, 03:17 PM   #3
Blade
Emerald Dragon

have to agree with /)eathKiller all thouse are good anima series, but you forgot some Ina yasha,Vandred, Eatman 98', Black Heaven, Noir, one od my favorites Bubble Gum Crises Tokey 2040, can't forget Ranama 1/2 a halarious comidy, Argento Soma, Lost Universe, Scryed, Gundum X, Record of the Lotus Wars, and many that i can't rember at the moment [img]tongue.gif[/img]

P.S. i have watched almost everything you have
/)eathKiller and can you tell i love anima?
Old 03-21-2002, 05:01 PM   #4
Redblueflare
Galvatron

I really liked Record of Loddoss War and Princess Mononoke. Those were good. Lain, Outlaw Star and Akira were good too. X was sort of lame, but just because of it's hero wasn't much of a hero. Gundam Wing was ok, so was DBZ. Samurai Pizza cats was alright I suppose, definitely geared toward kids like Pokemon. ARGHHH, stupid Pokemon!

Ian, cool devices? Tsk, tsk. I guess when you've watched so much anime, you have to see a little bit of everything huh?

RedBlueFlare
The dragon tamer lives on...
Old 03-21-2002, 06:01 PM   #5
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

Oh ive seen evertying (Cool devices was just a joke by the way though I have seen it I found "Nekopikadandan {Kitten Flash Suprise) the best H ever...I just noticed that nobody said Dirty Pair, Mahou Tsukai, Inuyasha, Cutey Honey, Go Nagai, Agent Aika, Sorceror Hunters, Yu-Gi-Oh, those who hunt elves, OR DARKSTALKERS...

and you spelled LODOSS like Lotus! thats funny!!

I didnt like the Lodoss TV show that much, the OVA had more action, thats because the animators actually gave a damn and fit the show into 12 episodes as oposed to... umm... 27 of them @_@

I bet that you havent seen Neia Under 7 though...

a-and... i cant belive i forgot Noir and Vampire Pricess Miyu!!!

I also have added a new genre:

Best Holiday Related Anime: I WANNA' BE AN ANGEL!

^_^; that was so nice for christmas...

oh and AH my Goddess is good too...

And Lodoss the Grey witch...

AND WHO COULD FORGET MEDABOTS!!

I love the feel of that show... the characters look like they were poorly drawn and they have no noses! its just fun... the show itself sucks but the animation is very good quality for a comedy show!

OH and the Ping Pong club WAS better than Beavis and Butthead!

ROJIN Z AND MISSES OKAGAWA would probably be the best Anime Related to OLD SCUICIDAL PEOPLE who PILOT GIANT ROBOTS [img]tongue.gif[/img]

They all act like Kyle, from Southpark's, Grandfather too...

ummmm lets name a few more real fast...

Rejects You'll never buy...

The Castle Caligroso was stupid

Blue seed needed less pantie shots and more monster killing

Fushigi Yugi had little in a long series...

Martian Sucessor Nadesico... REALLY SWEET but the intergalactic hammer that appeared out of nowhere to hit that one guy in the head got old fast... and the cat girl wasn't cat-girley enough! She seemed Depressed all the time

GUNDAM WING SUCKED! Lack of Zaku's the the BIOSHEN was ... ABSOLUTLEY... homosexual!! @_@ And what's sad was that was the only TV show Two-Mix did music for T_T...

umm whats that other show.... thats like trigun but isnt? Well i forget the name of it but its not that great...

Galaxy Express 999... ... ... ... ... ... I have nothing to say...

ok I do have something to say...

THEIR FACES!!! WHY ARE THEY SO DAMN LONG!!!

... and ive seen that guy do several shows by that guy too but he really can't stop drawing the LONG LONG faces!!!

...And I saw the same style of drawing in that one Pirate show too... ummm I forgot the Pirate Chicks name that the show was named after but yeah she had that big blimp like pirate ship which had a traditional looking ship under neath it in a funny way... those main cannons on it RAWKED though...

Galaxy Angel... No comment...

Hand Maid May... too much like Nuku Nuku... but more like Kimagure... no more like Video Girl AI... well ok the only GOOD one was Kimagure: Orange Road of all those listed...

Magic User's Club.. needed help...

and Ghost in the Shell... was WEIRD

Gowkaizer, Id named it already, but it deserves to be in rejects... The Android was a pervert, the Main character never had the same hair color twice, and the bad guy looked like a ripoff of every other long grey-haired villain who wanted lots of power (Triez, Admeral Gato, The nightmare of Solomon, Et all....)

And why weren't there that many AC GUY suits in the gundam shows! I only have seen ONE ACGUY! ACGUY ROXORS!!! with that big ONE eye and the Tentacle arms!! YARR!! He smash you with his great unbendable Squid power!!

> . > ...

I SOOOO WANT TO SEE JIN-ROH THE WOLF BRIGADE ITS GETTING ADVERTISED EVERYWHERE!!
*goes to get it now from omochabox!

ehehe....

[ 03-21-2002, 06:04 PM: Message edited by: /)eathKiller ]
Old 03-21-2002, 06:30 PM   #6
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

I don't know much about anime and don't watch TV, but I read a couple of The Dirty Pair comics, and liked them.
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Old 03-22-2002, 12:18 PM   #7
Blade
Emerald Dragon

well there was a few anima series i had forgotten about i say and we have still frogotten Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, and Dragon Ball GT, Asy no cries, i did mention Inauyasa btw, Streetfighter who said they didn't like it humm?!?!umm pokemon is kind of funny to watch every now and then, Lost Universe, argento soma, DNA, Excell saga, Now&Then, O my Godess, Green Ran, and i then all these and thoes in all the posts above this are all the ones i have seen, it is still alot to see though.
Old 03-22-2002, 03:13 PM   #8
Nanaki3
The Magister

Man. There are a lot of anime shows. Most of these I have never heard of. Actually I have heard a lot.

So What.

Ok So I see there are many Anime shows out there. Are all these shows in english?

Deathkiller. Are some of these shows at the NEX?

So I think I have pretty much cleared my statement of saying there are a lot of anime shows now.

OK I'm going.

Bye

Ok I'm leaving

bye!

god let me go.

Ok bye.
Old 03-22-2002, 03:16 PM   #9
Blade
Emerald Dragon

lol i don't really have a favorite but i like them all, and no some of these aren't in english just yeat, but you can find them online subbed if you know where to look.
Old 03-22-2002, 09:35 PM   #10
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

I am going for Ah! Megisama! but I have to say Love Hina is a good one too