Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-03-2001, 07:49 PM   #61
NachtBringer
Elite Waterdeep Guard

quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:

* Realizing that Groljach is starting to realize that the threads at Ironworks are ALIVE!!!!! and have a disturbing tendency to do strange things their owners didn't intend*

This is a trademark of Ironworks threads! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

It's a Cloudbringer trait too.. hehe.. HI EVERYONE! This is Cloudy, I'll be posting and or Nachtrafe will be posting under this name while I'm here in the Pacific Northwest.

Wow, I take a day off and suddenly the board changes! LOL Nice stuff, Dan! When's the next round? How many more upgrades/mods need doing? Teehee.. Just trying to figure out how often to peek in while I'm out here in spud country-don't want to miss any announcements, heehee!
Old 11-03-2001, 08:04 PM   #62
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

quote:
Originally posted by NachtBringer:

It's a Cloudbringer trait too.. hehe.. HI EVERYONE! This is Cloudy, I'll be posting and or Nachtrafe will be posting under this name while I'm here in the Pacific Northwest.

Wow, I take a day off and suddenly the board changes! LOL Nice stuff, Dan! When's the next round? How many more upgrades/mods need doing? Teehee.. Just trying to figure out how often to peek in while I'm out here in spud country-don't want to miss any announcements, heehee!

Ohh look what just crawled out from under a rock
Its a Nachtbringer

Azure still waiting patiently for cloudy to listen to Incubus
Old 11-03-2001, 08:04 PM   #63
adam warlock
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Am I member # 5 wow that's weird [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-03-2001, 09:45 PM   #64
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

quote:
Originally posted by Grojlach:

It's not that weird, that's normal actually with UBB's; it happened at GameBanshee as well, Buck Satan is member #2 over there as well. Member #1 is the administrator who sets up the forum, and the first one to officially register - Ziroc - will be number #2.

I am the Admin, so there isn't a #1 I guess.. I looked into the member dir, and it starts off with 000002.xxx.. Very odd.. most BBS's start with #1. hehe..

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Old 11-03-2001, 09:47 PM   #65
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

quote:
Originally posted by Grojlach:
Ziroc, something that struck me is that when you make a reply to a thread which is already on the 2nd or 3rd page, that we don't get transferred back to the last page of the thread (with the post I just made), but to the first page. Did they just forget that feature in version 6 or did you have to hack it yourself into the last version as well in order to make it work? I thought we had that feature before...

It did that in UBB5 as well. I never did like that.. . I'm looking for a mod that will fix THAT too.

PS: The next UBB6 release will have 'Who's Online' and lots of other stuff MODDERS made.. funny.. But It won't be out for 45 days, so I am just going to mod it into this version..

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Old 11-04-2001, 01:36 AM   #66
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Arvon:
I've noticed a couple of things...The 'automatic login is gone. And I don't seem to see this who's on line thingie.

Arvon

Wow, the Who's Online gives us a LOT more info about people.

Edit: Not anymore. *whew!*

[ 11-05-2001: Message edited by: Memnoch ]

Old 11-04-2001, 03:35 AM   #67
Blade
Emerald Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by NachtBringer:

If it's in the NW (you are refering to the NW of the US right ) it's not all spud country where are you exactly i live in the pacific northwest myself.
Old 11-04-2001, 05:56 AM   #68
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Is it just me, or are you guys finding the forum a bit slow at the moment? I've had so many problems with my ADSL provider that I don't know if it's my ADSL or the upgrade. I'm getting a lot of dataflow, though.

It could be because Z's installing the Ranks/Stars mod right now, though...

[ 11-04-2001: Message edited by: Memnoch ]

Old 11-04-2001, 06:03 AM   #69
Sigmar
Unicorn

Yeah it's taking about half a minute for me to get to another topic, it completely stopped ten minutes ago too.
Old 11-04-2001, 06:04 AM   #70
Neb
Account deleted by Request

I'm feeling it too Memnoch, sometimes it stops completely too, there's something peculiar going on.