Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-31-2002, 06:44 PM   #1
Fishstick
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Ok, this is a dumb question. I no longer have the manual but I am having no problems except one. I cannot combine (merge) items. All I'm trying to do is combine two pieces of vine. Can anyone tell me step by step what to do?

Chris
fishtick@cinci.rr.com
Fishstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2002, 06:56 PM   #2
Jem
Zhentarim Guard

quote:
Originally posted by Fishstick:
Ok, this is a dumb question. I no longer have the manual but I am having no problems except one. I cannot combine (merge) items. All I'm trying to do is combine two pieces of vine. Can anyone tell me step by step what to do?

Click on one vine, click on the 'merge' symbol (two arrows going towards each other), click on the 2nd vine. Voila!
Old 01-31-2002, 07:07 PM   #3
Fishstick
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thats what I thought. When I click on the the merge symbol while holding the vine it exits the inventory and goes back to the main screen where you see what the world.

Chris
Old 01-31-2002, 07:45 PM   #4
Jem
Zhentarim Guard

quote:
Originally posted by Fishstick:
Thats what I thought. When I click on the the merge symbol while holding the vine it exits the inventory and goes back to the main screen where you see what the world.

I think you've got a patch that's not fully applied. That particular bug has been reported by a number of people and Sir-Tech discovered the problem was that some of the files weren't being overwritten in applying the patch because they were in read-only mode. Try highlighting all of the files in each Wiz 8 folder and then right click and choose properties and then uncheck the read-only. Then reapply the patch and it should solve your problem.
Old 02-06-2002, 09:01 PM   #5
Fishstick
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thanks a bunch. That worked great. I can now continue! I appreciate that.

Chris
Old 02-06-2002, 11:04 PM   #6
Jem
Zhentarim Guard

Glad to help! That's what the boards are here for. If you can't ask for help from other Wiz8 fanatics, who can you turn to? [img]smile.gif[/img]