Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-19-2000, 06:45 PM   #1
gaunty
The Magister

I have used up the paladin and warlock and curently using up the jester. do waist all,
before the fighters?

yes I cheatted, I kept a bounch of older men
with me and I'm ussing them to bless and little stuff. I'm just a one woman army most
of the time and plan on the asasin and valcory later on. Any suggestions.
gaunty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2000, 10:44 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

I'd like to offer a suggestion but I'm not sure exactly what it is you want to know. Perhaps you could clarify?

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2000, 10:19 AM   #3
gaunty
The Magister

All of my magic skills are at the (12) max.
my sword, shield, and some other weapons are
at max. Should I max out the forge or blessing next? By the time I get the 2nd weapon option and other fight club specials
I will already be a power house.
Old 12-20-2000, 10:21 AM   #4
gaunty
The Magister

OH yes, I forgot, what is the absolute max for the attributes
Old 12-20-2000, 11:51 AM   #5
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Well, I prefer forge over blessing (though I could do it, I never bothered to bless anything).
According to the strategy guide (which is not worth purchasing) the max level for stats is 20 which is achievable only by using the ankhs. Don't know if anyone has managed to break that barrier.

Sounds like your character is one tough cookie!
Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2000, 06:30 PM   #6
the mick

Actually...the max for the attributes is higher...
you can train in Attributes at the guilds until the score is twenty (I know it says you can't, but for 10000 gold you can) and use Ankhs after that...right now I have a barabrian with a strength of 22...
As for a one amn crew...I would personally start with a wizard. It will be tough at first, but get a good base of sun and stone, and then move up to Warlock, repeat for moon and fiend. Then I would switch to Paladin, and then Ranger, and then Samurai, and maybe then to Ninja. Tough road, but end result would be all six spell books and some serious attack power. Good luck
Old 12-21-2000, 04:46 AM   #7
carg
The Magister

The max attribute score is 24. After that ankhs just fail.
If you start as a one-character wizard an change to warlock, what are you going to do with locked chests?
For bashing you need high strength, and a number of traps are deadly, you're not allowed to use lockpicks (are you?), and pry and disarm trap spells are in the vine book.
carg is offline   Reply With Quote