Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-23-2002, 09:49 PM   #11
*\Conan/*
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Asphyxiate:
According to the esteemed Talthyr Malkaviel, the cranky old warlok known as Asphyxiate was last seen heading off into the wild dimensions with only a drunken rogue Tipsy as his companion.

Many didn't give them a chance to last more than a couple of hours, the Ironworks forum mob bid them farewell (and probably thought the world a better place).

Just the last day however the mage was spotted hunkering deep into shadows at a single table in the back of Cloudbringer's Tavern. There are also strange tales of small children, animals and rare spell ingredients missing from local stores.

All around town the hushed whisper is spoken in quiet places with trembling hearts..

"He's back.."
Cloudy's beer supply has been exausted btw. I think some late night parties have been going on there...I don't know [img]smile.gif[/img]
Good to see your East Coast "self" posting again. And its about time you got a breath of fresh air.
Old 03-24-2002, 03:45 PM   #12
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

yaw! wassap dude?! long time man... Jerome's skills has gone rusty and dull without ya giving him his daily training
Old 03-24-2002, 03:47 PM   #13
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Jerome:
[QBYou're my mst feared Nemisis, m'dear. And the most skilled in the use of well timed thunderbolts. [/QB]
Awwww... *smooch* You say the sweetest things!
Old 03-24-2002, 04:05 PM   #14
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

The Old Scrabble Playing Phoetus In A Jar Returns.... Or So I Always Gatherd From You Sig Pic! Long Long Long Time No See... How Long Has It Bee Since You Went Away??

(Notice I Never Used Your Name Once In This Post As I Can't And Never Could Spell It Without Copy And Paste )
Old 03-24-2002, 07:14 PM   #15
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
quote:
[QBYou're my mst feared Nemisis, m'dear. And the most skilled in the use of well timed thunderbolts.
Awwww... *smooch* You say the sweetest things! [/QB][/QUOTE]From slapping me with cold poultry to kissing me... *sigh*.. confusion is yet another of your expert tactics you use against me.
Old 03-24-2002, 07:31 PM   #16
adam warlock
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

*Warlock staggers into the room, with bags under his eyes, raked his hand through his hair to tame it down, and muttered....*

welcome back .... missed your sig...

*staggers out of the room*
Old 03-25-2002, 10:33 AM   #17
Epona
Zartan

Well hello, and good to see you again!
Old 03-25-2002, 11:47 AM   #18
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
From slapping me with cold poultry to kissing me... *sigh*.. confusion is yet another of your expert tactics you use against me. [/QB]
Hehe..if it works..
Old 03-26-2002, 11:17 AM   #19
Asphyxiate
Manshoon

(ooc)
Coo, nice to see all these welcome-homes! Glad to be back. Glad to see a few people keeping up the Pratchett and / or Adams style of writing here I see there are a few new forums to delve into character here. Also greatly looking forward to Morrowind happiness. See you all around! Yes I'll be tarrying awhile this time. I have 10,000,000 posts to get to catch up with Cloudzinger!

RPG equivalent of shouts-out-to-my-brothers-and-sisters:

Well met Larricularis, Nebiculata, Cloudspringer, LadyTweak, Bahamatatas, Jerome-the-Quasi-Evil-Sometimes-Good-Holier-Than-Thy-Sisters-Salamander, Encard the cowtipper, Conan the sometimes magnificent, Beaumanoir the Whitewashed Dragon, Adam the slightly effervescent, Epona de la Pauly, and all the rest of the mad dhenizens of the forum!
(/ooc)
Old 03-26-2002, 11:39 AM   #20
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Bah, we are not mad, I myself am the epitome of sanity. It's just the world that's gone crazy.

Either that or I'm a raving lunatic and I make the world shudder in fear at my madness, I can never remember which it is.