Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-08-2006, 02:12 PM   #41
Captain Obvious
Elminster

Penguin Bashing Champion Simon Champion Snakeman Champion
Yeah, hopefully with a bit of time things will cool down and her dad and her will be able to talk properly. In the meantime tho, its snuggles every night for you!
Old 11-11-2006, 01:05 PM   #42
Ivelliis
Gold Dragon

Yay, Boro 1 West Ham 0.

We played crap, they played crapper Fairly content.

Got a load of homework to do, but I just can't motivate myself to do it...
Old 11-12-2006, 12:51 PM   #43
Dron_Cah
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Defend Your Castle Champion Frogger Champion Monkey Diving Champion Summer Games Champion Donkey Kong Champion
Moon Lander Champion Space Invaders Champion
MUFFINS!!!

I am eating some (blueberry).

That is all.
Dron_Cah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 03:55 PM   #44
Dragonshadow
Quth-Maren

I love muffins!
Aaah, it has been very cold here recently. and my thumb has been locking up recently... twinges of bery bad pain, feeling like it is bending backwards, not being able to move it... It is the one i slammed in a car door in the summer. I'm wondering if I did something more to it than bruise it...

aka Loc der Graf, Quillruke
Dragonshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 04:13 PM   #45
bubbe
Zhentarim Guard

I love muffins too! My girlfriend is gonna bake some chocolate muffins this week I hope. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Can't wait! :|

Today it started snow again but it's gonna be a warm weekend this week so all the snow will be gone in a few days.
The weekend has been good, my parents visited me and my girlfriend, was at a bar and talked about almost everything.

Last Friday I drove a car simulator at my school. It was kinda cool but not as realistic as I thought.
Would be cool to drive it drunk. :| See how much one or two drinks effect the body and our driving skills.

bye for now!
Old 11-13-2006, 07:15 PM   #46
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Just made some whole wheat and apple muffins last week and we froze some. But the blueberry and chocolate muffins sound good! Send a few over here sometime!

How's this for nerve... my co-worker who is retiring at the end of the year and who begged and wheedled to be allowed to stay on only THREE days a week instead of her usual 5 and still be getting her full time status and pay (she's using all her leave accruals). And who promised that it wouldn't effect the rest of us yadda yadda yadda... well she was complaining last week, apparently, that she just can't handle all the work with the one main project she's been given and was trying to get the boss to give ME her usual work so she can 'cope' with the project! Sheesh!

No worries, though.. the boss told her in no uncertain terms that I have my own work to do and she can do hers. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-14-2006, 01:53 AM   #47
Eagle eye
Elminster

Exams in a week.. Study leave starts tomorrow afternoon, and after the exams, no more school!
Cloudy: What was she doing that was so tough compared to the stuff that you guys were doing?
Eagle eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 02:48 PM   #48
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Eagle Eye, that's just it, she isn't doing ANYTHING besides that main project and a few minor tasks. She thinks that a regular amount of work is an overload so having a slightly heavier load of work makes her crazy...she's been like that for years and I can't even begin to tell you how glad we are that she's retiring...about 5 yrs too late, if you ask me!
Old 11-14-2006, 06:27 PM   #49
Captain Obvious
Elminster

Penguin Bashing Champion Simon Champion Snakeman Champion
I hope you have been doing EVIL shit to her Cloudy - you are letting the whole team down if you dont - its like a moral obligation (along with ripping off the IRD/IRS)

You should find all the computer files she is using for this project and move them to some other directory - the look on her face when she thinks she has lost everything would be great! Then, when she is off moaning about it, move them back, and tell her she is a retard casue they are clearly right there!

By the sounds of it, terrorising her might even get you promoted!
Old 11-15-2006, 10:48 PM   #50
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Captain O...ROTFL.. I don't NEED to do anything.. she does that stuff to herself...no joke! She actually used the WRONG template for a project that has alot of items being entered into an excel spreadsheet.....and she had been TOLD in an email some months ago, to use the new one and the new one was attached to the email from the boss. I noted it last week and the boss sent her another email asking why she wasn't using the correct form.....co worker had to move all her data to the right files.....