Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-12-2006, 12:30 PM   #101
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Well no they don't always go after they eat, but do often (mine does anyway LOL). I guess your supermarkets don't sell cat litter boxes then? Ours does, along with litter, same for drug stores.

Awww that's cute she found your closet LOL. Oh and no idea how to get pics transferred from a camera phone. Did you keep the papers that came with the phone when you bought it? There should be some instructions I'd think. Or maybe not if it's a Kodak LOL (my digital camera's book is pathetic and mostly in 5 million languages other than English)!

Reality Show Recaps
Ladyzekke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 12:41 PM   #102
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Yes, i still have the manual from the phone, and i followed every step, but somehow i can't connect to the internet at the moment, which is really weird, because i have done it before to download my "oh my god...they killed Kenny" ringtone. Maybe my provider's signal isn't strong enough at the moment ?
Old 12-12-2006, 01:42 PM   #103
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

HAHAHA... yes, they often DO have to use the litterbox not long after a meal, so yup, I'd say it's a good idea to have one if you're gonna feed that cat at all! As for particular timing... I think that's up to the individual cat. I know pretty much when to expect mine to be rummaging in the litter box... 4am is a prime time... I know from the sound AND the smells... LOL

LZ, I hope it's a mild winter too! Not sure about this one, although they say it will be.
Old 12-12-2006, 03:31 PM   #104
Dragonshadow
Quth-Maren

I have to get this off my chest...
My friend is ill in hospital. It could be cancer, although from the description, it doesn't sound like it.
He's a tough young guy (and he is young) so I'm confident he'll come through fine. I'm going to see him soon, and I'll hear how he's getting on tommorrow.
I'm not very religious, but I am praying for him.

aka Loc der Graf, Quillruke
Dragonshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 03:38 PM   #105
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

I'm sorry to here that, Dragonshadow. It's never fun when anyone goes in the hospital, and the possibility of cancer just makes it worse. You've got my prayers and hopes as well... I hope it turns out well.

And remember... there's plenty of support available here, just for the asking. Or not, as the case may be.

Peace.
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 03:50 PM   #106
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

I hope your friend is OK Dragonshadow and his illness is nothing serious. Keep us posted.

Cloudy - Fatcat is easy to tell right out of the litterbox. Why? Because she is running for her life LOL! Unfortunately the breeze she brings with as she runs by explains everything perfectly. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps
Ladyzekke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 09:08 PM   #107
wellard
Dracolisk

The south pacific based airline Qantas i work for is in the middle of a takeover bid at the moment. I tried to sell my shares but by the time i got online there was a trading block, then i was doing something wrong and the trade would not go through,then when i checked again a few hours later the shares had plumeted ... sheezz being a capitalist pig dog is hard. [img]graemlins/heee.gif[/img]

I have been trying to get to grips with all these terms the stockmarket uses, its messing with my melon

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
wellard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 09:17 PM   #108
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
I hope your friend is OK Dragonshadow and his illness is nothing serious. Keep us posted.

Cloudy - Fatcat is easy to tell right out of the litterbox. Why? Because she is running for her life LOL! Unfortunately the breeze she brings with as she runs by explains everything perfectly. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
*holds breath* Oh my! LOL, well, I can say that my cats have done that on a few occasions too.. but I got a great image of Fatcat running by and you holding your nose, when I read your post! HAHAHA!

[ 12-12-2006, 09:17 PM: Message edited by: Cloudbringer ]
Old 12-12-2006, 09:19 PM   #109
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Dragonshadow:
I have to get this off my chest...
My friend is ill in hospital. It could be cancer, although from the description, it doesn't sound like it.
He's a tough young guy (and he is young) so I'm confident he'll come through fine. I'm going to see him soon, and I'll hear how he's getting on tommorrow.
I'm not very religious, but I am praying for him.
I hope your friend is ok, DS. I have a friend from church who was just diagnosed with cancer, very sad times when friends are ill.
Old 12-13-2006, 04:10 PM   #110
Dragonshadow
Quth-Maren

He had an operation yesterday and is now out... He still doesn't look great (not suprisingly) but from the little discription of it I have heard, it may not be cancer... I can only hope not. He's keeping a good attitude about it.

aka Loc der Graf, Quillruke
Dragonshadow is offline   Reply With Quote