Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-18-2001, 06:02 AM   #1
Barb
Symbol of Cyric

[img]graemlins/jamesbond.gif[/img] Yellow Fingers

"Meow." said Choc [img]graemlins/choc.gif[/img] to Ziroc. Ziroc could tell by the tone in which Choc meowed that he want'd to be let outside
"here we go Choc" said Ziroc, opening the door for his cat. Choc went out of the door and ran. Soon, he was out of view.

"No" said Ziroc "comeback Choc"

Far away in Smiley town Choc was asking a doctor for plastic surgery.

"i want to be small and yellow, like I used to be."

[img]graemlins/jawdrop.gif[/img] "small and yellow?" said the doctor shocked "o.k but I'll need a photo. Choc presented him with a photo ( [img]smile.gif[/img] <----- The photo he showed the doctor. )

after many hours of surgery Choc awoke to find he was James Smiley again. "Now to have a drink" thought Smiley.

At the pub [img]graemlins/cheers.gif[/img] Smiley had a drink [img]graemlins/drunkass.gif[/img] and a pretty women with lovely plump breasts came up to him. She kissed him on the lips and he was quite speechless [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] That kiss was all he remembered [img]graemlins/kissy2.gif[/img] because at that time, he fell asleep.

"hello Mr Smiley said a strange man [img]graemlins/pimpser.gif[/img] It is I that kissed you last night. You killed my cousin Mr Fro [img]graemlins/fro.gif[/img] so i dessed as a woman and used needles as nipples. when we touched, a does of sleeping potion made you fall asleep.
"when I drink this I will turn into a mutant and will be able to kill you, so goodbye Mr Smiley." [img]graemlins/1drinkspit.gif[/img]

"i cant die" thought Smiley "Ziroc will give be cream tonight and anyway, I have to be inside by sunset or Ziroc won't let me in"

A hideous scream came from where the man was standing, he turned into a hideous monster [img]graemlins/borgboy.gif[/img] James Smiley grabbed the tray which al his meals had been served with in the cell and held it in front of his. The mans laser [img]graemlins/borgboy.gif[/img] hit the tray and reflcted back at him. [img]graemlins/doh.gif[/img] The strange man turned into a sheep! [img]graemlins/lamb.gif[/img]

James Smiley went back to the pub he had been in previously and had a drink [img]tongue.gif[/img] ourwine: He then had surgery to look like a cat again [img]graemlins/choc.gif[/img]

He ran home and meowed outside Ziroc's front door. "Where have you been Choc" said Ziroc

"wouldn't you like to know" thought Choc as he lapped up his cream!

CUT! [img]graemlins/director.gif[/img]

[ 11-18-2001: Message edited by: Barb ]

Old 11-18-2001, 10:53 AM   #2
Lioness
Jack Burton

LMAO!!!! [img]smile.gif[/img] Good one! [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Old 11-19-2001, 03:06 AM   #3
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

quote:
Originally posted by Barb:
[img]graemlins/jamesbond.gif[/img] Yellow Fingers

"Meow." said Choc [img]graemlins/choc.gif[/img] to Ziroc. Ziroc could tell by the tone in which Choc meowed that he want'd to be let outside
"here we go Choc" said Ziroc, opening the door for his cat. Choc went out of the door and ran. Soon, he was out of view.

"No" said Ziroc "comeback Choc"

Far away in Smiley town Choc was asking a doctor for plastic surgery.

"i want to be small and yellow, like I used to be."

[img]graemlins/jawdrop.gif[/img] "small and yellow?" said the doctor shocked "o.k but I'll need a photo. Choc presented him with a photo ( [img]smile.gif[/img] <----- The photo he showed the doctor. )

after many hours of surgery Choc awoke to find he was James Smiley again. "Now to have a drink" thought Smiley.

At the pub [img]graemlins/cheers.gif[/img] Smiley had a drink [img]graemlins/drunkass.gif[/img] and a pretty women with lovely plump breasts came up to him. She kissed him on the lips and he was quite speechless [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] That kiss was all he remembered [img]graemlins/kissy2.gif[/img] because at that time, he fell asleep.

"hello Mr Smiley said a strange man [img]graemlins/pimpser.gif[/img] It is I that kissed you last night. You killed my cousin Mr Fro [img]graemlins/fro.gif[/img] so i dessed as a woman and used needles as nipples. when we touched, a does of sleeping potion made you fall asleep.
"when I drink this I will turn into a mutant and will be able to kill you, so goodbye Mr Smiley." [img]graemlins/1drinkspit.gif[/img]

"i cant die" thought Smiley "Ziroc will give be cream tonight and anyway, I have to be inside by sunset or Ziroc won't let me in"

A hideous scream came from where the man was standing, he turned into a hideous monster [img]graemlins/borgboy.gif[/img] James Smiley grabbed the tray which al his meals had been served with in the cell and held it in front of his. The mans laser [img]graemlins/borgboy.gif[/img] hit the tray and reflcted back at him. [img]graemlins/doh.gif[/img] The strange man turned into a sheep! [img]graemlins/lamb.gif[/img]

James Smiley went back to the pub he had been in previously and had a drink [img]tongue.gif[/img] ourwine: He then had surgery to look like a cat again [img]graemlins/choc.gif[/img]

He ran home and meowed outside Ziroc's front door. "Where have you been Choc" said Ziroc

"wouldn't you like to know" thought Choc as he lapped up his cream!

CUT! [img]graemlins/director.gif[/img]

[ 11-18-2001: Message edited by: Barb ]

I like!!! and Choc liked it too, he ate 3 treats in your honor!

[img]graemlins/choc3.gif[/img] <-- The new and improved Choc!

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album