Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-15-2007, 08:58 PM   #1
Kazilan
Elminster

Mahjong Solitaire Champion
I'm playing a Nord barbarian type, and I'm looking for a cool unique axe. So far I've found widowmaker, stormkiss, and Last rites. Not bad, but at level 15 using the adventurers mod (12 points per level up) I'm fairly powerful and have amassed some amazing weapons in other categories (Umbra, Mace of Aevar stone singer, molag bal's mace, about to get goldbrand) - I know of lots of other cool unique swords and daggers, but no axes. Anyone know of quests or places to go to find one? I would prefer hints, rather than a direct spoiler. This was the first run through that I ever found Stormkiss, that was a really cool quest although I was disappointed by the axe itself. Currently using a nordic silver battleaxe, prefer two handed axes to single.
Old 07-15-2007, 09:20 PM   #2
Firestormalpha
Knight of the Rose

Zelda Champion Snake Champion
I forget what it's called and what the enchantments on it were, but there was an Axe of St. something or other that you get through the temple quests. Well you have to turn it over if your in the temple, but rise to top rank and I think you can get it back. There's also a decent axe you can get in the Erbenimsun Camp. Either kill it's holder without regard to story line or wait till you're to that point in the Main quest.

I myself was dissappointed in the supply of unique axes and blunt weapons. Yet there were ample swords.

"We are never to judge a philosophy by its abuse." - Augustine

"If you're wondering if God has a sense of humor, consider the platypus."

http://www.greaterthings.cbglades.com
Firestormalpha is offline   Reply With Quote