Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-01-2001, 01:37 AM   #1
jesse
Elite Waterdeep Guard

***Chapter 6 spoilers***

Agh! This is unbelievable: after figuring out how to "de-vampirize" Anomen, I go to the Temple to do so. Upon placing Bodhi's heart and Anomen's body into the statue's arms, poof! Out pops...a dead body, scorched black. I'm assuming it's Anomen, but... Where is he?? Now I can't get him back in my party... =( I've reloaded and tried several times, but it's always the same.

And my game was doing SO well too. Any ideas how this may be fixed? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2001, 04:44 AM   #2
LennonCook
Jack Burton

try downloading a patch...
this sight might help u with that...
Click Here!
Its a common sight... be warned... read the readme in what u download before u do anything, HEED THE ADVICE GIVEN.
LennonCook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2001, 04:56 AM   #3
Barb
Symbol of Cyric

Maybe you didn't do the quest right. Reload and try again. If it dosn't work just get the patch.
Old 12-01-2001, 11:16 AM   #4
Lifetime
Red Dragon

A scorched black Anomen? That doesnt sound so bad...

Its probably a bug, or some strange quirk in the game. Stuff like that happens. Try reloading and seeing if anything you did might be causing problems.
Old 12-01-2001, 04:36 PM   #5
jesse
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Sook, what's this patch? Could you perhaps provide a filename I can search up? Your link isn't working...

Thanx a lot!
jesse is offline   Reply With Quote