Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-04-2002, 09:39 AM   #1
Iddylion
Welcomed New User

I bought this game to play with my brother, then started it by myself... a month ago. lol. I think it's also responsible for having crashed my system once, and nearly crashed Dad's too... but you get that. I downloaded the patches and everything's rosey. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Anyway, now I've done the serpent temple, the stout mine (obviously if I'm in the dragon spire I guess), I've done half of the castle but got bored when I had a run in with the demon bloke and came off very much the worse for wear!!! I've got my people all training to be whatever they want, and things are going fine except for one major problem... I can only find two of the crystals and the blind gnome fellow tells me there's 3. I've got the one from behind the boulders, and the one from near the lava, where's the third??? I've looked all over the place and just can't seem to find it at all. I would really appreciate any help anyone could give me on this.

BTW, hey people, been reading through the posts on this forum and you all seem like pretty nice, helpful people. Congratulations on running such a great forum (that goes doubly for the moderators as most forums I've posted on have catty little fights going on continuously... congratulations!)

Cheers,
Iddylion.
Old 01-04-2002, 09:56 AM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Welcome to the board, Iddylion!!!

Thanks for the compliments on the tone of the boards here! We're very proud that we're a friendly and helpful place!

DRAGON SHARDS:
You'd like an easy answer, I'm sure, but the fact is that the shards are not always in the same locations except for the one behind the boulders.
Places where they usually show up are: in the area where you fight the Spider Queen, in the hidden ravine - there is a ramp with lava on one side, behind the lava is a chest that folks often miss. I've found a shard very early in the Spire as well and sometimes in a chest at the bottom of the first river - forget the monster but looks like a big scorpion. Hope that will get you on track BUT
you are going to have to go back and complete the Castle to be able to proceed here.
In the Castle, were you collecting the 5 evil elements? Do you have the Masque of Evil from the Serpent Temple? You are going to need all of those to defeat the demon in the Castle.

Good Luck!!
Wyv
Wyvern is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2002, 04:48 PM   #3
Iddylion
Welcomed New User

Well, to be perfectly honest, I got the masque of evil, and found one of the 5 elements (beside the one that the bloke gave me) then got bored and went back and pestered the dragon. lol. He wouldn't help me (and I found out from the Tree Oakenmir. That I was supposed to say a certain word to him... like with the second watcher I guess. Anyway, I got annoyed that he wouldn't help, saved then threw a fired ball at him then bolted... I was going to do a duck and throw assult. Needless to say it didn't really work. When he started coming in the little room after me I flipped the lever, and poor Erathmedor took crush damage after crush damage... I left the room for AGES and eventually he died, and I went, picked up the mavin sword and went merrily on my way. I'm currently exploring the Shrine of Anephas... and have the staff of Death... although things are starting to slow down a little now...

BTW, I found the last Shard with the spider queen... I'd just never noticed the third exit from the lake when I'd been there before. Thanks for the help though.
Cheers,
Iddylion.