Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-07-2002, 04:21 AM   #1
Jurgen
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I'm afraid the Boogre prison just bored/annoyed the hell out of me. After failing to buy some brew ( is there supposed to be a prompt when talking to the barkeep, 'cos I didn't get one ), I entered that bloody transporting room and completely lost any interest in finishing the dungeon. What a complete waste of space compared to Shurugeon or the Serpent Temple. I just reloaded outside and proceeded to the Spire, which I enjoyed immensely. Please don't tell me I need an item from the prison to complete the game! I really don't think I could take another hour of zapping back into the very room I just zapped out of!
Jurgen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2002, 09:40 AM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Hi Jurgen!

Sorry you didn't enjoy the Boogre Caves but it isn't everyone's favorite. There isn't anything that you need from the caves BUT there is a guild quest you can only complete by going through the prison/caves which also gets you the genie's lamp - good for some wishes.

If you hate the teleporting zapping rooms - check the Best Tips thread. There is a map posted there that will tell you how to quickly get through them.

Wyv
Wyvern is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2002, 02:40 PM   #3
the_young_one
Manshoon

Your fighters can also pick up the giantstrike trait by donating boogre brew to the idol after the gauntlet run.. very handy!
the_young_one is offline   Reply With Quote