Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-08-2001, 03:39 PM   #1
Sean Mc.

In Skull castle can I waste the vampire woman and her minions or do I need the stuff she promisses to give me once I give her scroll of banishing? I thought I was supposed to waste her as a quest assignment.

Also, have skull key, but where is other key for locked room where you "have a great preminission of evil." Can I get it from the vampire chick?

As always, thanks for the info.

Cheers,
Old 01-08-2001, 03:43 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Don't confuse Adrianna with Mada Mabbig - they are not the same vamp!

You're going to end up wasting Adrianna and her friends anyways - if you do the quest first and give her the scroll there is a certain amount of satifaction watching that story play out. She will offer you a gift or a key - the gift is to become a vamp yourself, questionable value, and the key opens a vault down below with treasure. You can get the key by just wasting her too, I believe.

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2001, 03:45 PM   #3
Dwarf

Is the "New Ability" that she promises as a reward the curse of Vampirism or is it worth getting? I'm not sure I want to find out.
Old 01-08-2001, 03:54 PM   #4
Lily the Ranger

where does one acquire the vampire ring (that crashes the game without the patch)?
Old 01-08-2001, 04:55 PM   #5
Davros
Takhisis Follower

From completing the quest Adrianna gives you Lil.
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2001, 05:27 PM   #6
skywalker
Banned User

Me being the kind of person who has to do things differently, made me steal the Scroll of Banishing back from Adrianna. Also before her vampire friends could waste her, I killed them first. So, now she still lives. By giving and stealing the scroll I was able to get 1 key and 6 Vampire Rings. The Rings are cursed, but don't hit you for damage and they regenerate 1 point at a time as we all know. The rings also give 100% from death and a few other 100% protections of which I can't remember (I'm getting old, memory ain't what it used to be!). Seems like a good relic for all Charaters to wear.

Mark
skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2001, 05:46 PM   #7
Sean Mc.

So...is Magda even located here? There only seems to be two doors I can't pass..vault and upper room with fire in the middle where you "feel presence of evil," or whatever.

Guess I'm not sure what I'm supposed to get out of Skull island.

Also...where are the centaurs? which island.

Thanks Again,
Old 01-10-2001, 12:17 AM   #8
Lily the Ranger

Davros - Well, she didn't drop the sucker when I put her out of her misery.

Moral:

The quality of mercy is not strained;
It droppeth as the gentle rain from heaven
Upon the place beneath. It is twice blest;
It blesseth him that gives and him that takes.

Not from memory mind you! To skywalker . . . I am right behind you in age and it is not age that errodes the memory but the heavy weight of being responible for the safety of Gael Serran. That and standing much to close when casting elemental blast.
Old 01-10-2001, 05:15 AM   #9
carg
The Magister

From Adrianna you can get the traits Vampirism and Vampire Breath, as well as either Vampire ring or the key (or both with thieving). See another thread about the pros and cons of vampirism.
Sean: you need the staff of the lich from skull castle.
carg is offline   Reply With Quote