Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-09-2003, 12:57 PM   #11
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Send it to Waxahachie, Willow. We don't need it here. I'll send him home right now. He's practicing his piano, right now, and, you know, he's not half-bad.
Old 02-09-2003, 01:18 PM   #12
SomeGuy
Unicorn

*comes in and grabs broom and starts to sweep* Ah I love this job. Hallo all.Resident cafe sweety here. [img]smile.gif[/img] We are having some snow over here. Gonna melt though , but I have a theory. The snow will melt and the streets will get water all over them. Tonight the tempature will drop below freezing and the water will freeze on the streets causing icey streets and no school! This is just a possibilty though. So how is everyone's Sunday so far?
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 02-09-2003, 01:21 PM   #13
Grojlach
Zartan

Hmm, I believe I know have an avatar that actually fits my username, more or less... Maybe I should take it easy for a while, posting-wise. I really like this Dracolich.
Old 02-09-2003, 01:47 PM   #14
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Yeah, that was one of my faves. Hated to lose it, but I knda like the one I've got now. SomeGuy, no snow, here. Thank the Lord.
Old 02-09-2003, 01:51 PM   #15
WillowIX
Apophis

WOW! We finally hired an enthustiastic sweeper. Hi Someguy. How´s life? Spotted any new girl yet?

Hi Spamlich. Something tells me you will have a new avatar in a day or two. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Attalus, nope! I´m sending it all to you! I know you just looove snow. So bring forth the shovel +3! LOL!
Old 02-09-2003, 02:16 PM   #16
Grojlach
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by WillowIX:

Hi Spamlich. Something tells me you will have a new avatar in a day or two. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Nah, don't worry. Next avatar in line is Ma'at - and I'm not really all that eager to switch to that one just yet. Besides - spamming, moi? Do you know you're one of the few people ever in the two years I've been active online who ever made a direct link between spam and myself? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 02-09-2003, 02:23 PM: Message edited by: Grojlach ]
Old 02-09-2003, 04:08 PM   #17
Kaltia
Jack Burton

groj-just delete old posts when you reach ma'at

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 02-09-2003, 04:08 PM   #18
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Quote:
Originally posted by WillowIX:
WOW! We finally hired an enthustiastic sweeper. Hi Someguy. How´s life? Spotted any new girl yet?

Attalus, nope! I´m sending it all to you! I know you just looove snow. So bring forth the shovel +3! LOL!
*sweeps* Well Cloudy said I was the resident cafe sweety AND all around sweeper.I feel like part of the staff now! Now why would i want to find a new girl!? Told her what I though about her(nothing negative,really mushy and sweet.That's why Cloudy appointed me as sweety) and she said some stuff and needs to says she needs to settle herself down or something and will go out with me in 7th/8th grade.I made the post about 2-3 cafes back.Can't remember.

EDIT: Found old post.Will post it here.
Man!! She drives me so crazy!! Paige(the girl) means so much to me!I told her what I thought about her over AIM.

"I really don't know how to say this,but I'll try my best.I dunno why,but whenever I got to know you better at school I've been nuts about you!I love the way you talk,the way you smile,I love everything about you! People these day don't know what love is! All they think love is is sex,making out,and touching each other. Love is when you care about someone so much that you go to the great links of asking them out or asking them to marry them.Wanting to spend you whole life with them! Hardly anyone knows this at school. If someone read this they would probably make fun of me or laugh,but I would'nt care. To me you are the best!I'd do anything for you!I'd die for you,I'd fight for you,I'd spend an eternity in pain and death for you!You mean the world to me Paige!Paige,if something happened to you,then I would got crazy! I would spend endless night crying for you! That's how much I care about you!"

That's what I told her! She said that sometime in 7th/8th grade that she would go out with me.And that she loves me with all her heart.I guess I have never loved anyone as much as her!

[ 02-09-2003, 04:16 PM: Message edited by: SomeGuy ]
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 02-09-2003, 04:39 PM   #19
Sir Krustin
Symbol of Cyric

Someguy, you and her are young and she's probably not too interested in getting serious. In fact you may be scaring her a little. Give it time, and don't push. Just be her friend. I suspect she may value your friendship and be afraid of ruining it. (I've talked to young women that turn down their male friends for exactly that reason!)
Old 02-09-2003, 04:58 PM   #20
WillowIX
Apophis

Someguy, I was teasing! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Sir K, I replied to your last post in the abortion thread. I don´t want an answer to the discussion but I do require an answer to my question at the bottom of my post! LOL! Perhaps you should answer in here since it is very off topic. [img]graemlins/blueblink.gif[/img]