Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-27-2002, 09:58 PM   #131
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Almond tarts and these things that are like a tart/pie with chocolate pudding in them...and almond/cinnamon pastry twists... WHOO.. I need a run around the block just thinking about them!
My main treat-making comes up at Christmas. I'll make pecan rugelahs, Martha Washington balls, "Hello Dollies", peanut brittle, and, depending on how much time I have on my hands, homemade ribbon candy. Oh, and my famous "Skor bar cake". [img]smile.gif[/img] I think we'll all need a run around the block after this next month, LOL!

-Saz

"And all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams,
Are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams,
In what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams..."
Old 11-27-2002, 09:58 PM   #132
Deathbringer

Quote:
Hey DB, I lost lots of 'friend's over two yrs.. sometimes you just need to move on and meet new people! Lots of nice people on the board!
That is true. Most of the members here are good people.

Old 11-27-2002, 09:59 PM   #133
Deathbringer

Erm.. when I posted my last reply I got this message:

Sorry, but your IP Number is currently banned in our forums. You may not post or register on our site.

Please feel free to email us at if you have any questions.

Your IP number is:

The Forum Software currently has a bug in it that sometimes reports NON-BANNED IP's as Banned. If you believe you have not been banned, please email us, and also copy and paste the IP that the Forum reported to you. Anyone that is banned on purpose is sent an email about the banning. If you didn't get this email, chances are, you are getting the IP ban bug.

Am I being banned, or is it a bug?

Old 11-27-2002, 10:00 PM   #134
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Deathbringer:
quote:
Originally posted by Blind_Prophet:
Hey deathbringer you staying at IW??
I'm thinking it over. Depends if I can make new friends here since my old ones dropped like flies[/QUOTE]well,are you into RPing, I don't recall seeing you in the RP forums, there are some great ways to make friends, in RL and online, I added you to my msn mesenger, hopefully we can keep you on board, I'd hate to see you leave too, esp with the sudden mass exodus(sp?) lately

[ 11-27-2002, 10:04 PM: Message edited by: Morgeruat ]
Old 11-27-2002, 10:00 PM   #135
Blind_Prophet
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
quote:
I'm thinking it over. Depends if I can make new friends here since my old ones dropped like flies[/QUOTE]Thats cool man i'll be your bro!
Old 11-27-2002, 10:02 PM   #136
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

i got a similar error just now
Old 11-27-2002, 10:05 PM   #137
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Sazerac:
quote:
Almond tarts and these things that are like a tart/pie with chocolate pudding in them...and almond/cinnamon pastry twists... WHOO.. I need a run around the block just thinking about them!
My main treat-making comes up at Christmas. I'll make pecan rugelahs, Martha Washington balls, "Hello Dollies", peanut brittle, and, depending on how much time I have on my hands, homemade ribbon candy. Oh, and my famous "Skor bar cake". [img]smile.gif[/img] I think we'll all need a run around the block after this next month, LOL!

-Saz
[/QUOTE]Want company for Christmas?
Old 11-27-2002, 10:07 PM   #138
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

As far as I know that's got to be a bug! Please report that to the webmaster, both of you.
Old 11-27-2002, 10:08 PM   #139
Deathbringer

Quote:
Originally posted by Morgeruat:
quote:
quote:
I'm thinking it over. Depends if I can make new friends here since my old ones dropped like flies[/QUOTE]well,are you into RPing, I don't recall seeing you in the RP forums, there are some great ways to make friends, in RL and online, I added you to my msn mesenger, hopefully we can keep you on board, I'd hate to see you leave too, esp with the sudden mass exodus(sp?) lately[/QUOTE]thanks mate. Oh and I did have a game running in the RP board for a while, but its dead now cos most of the players got banned or don't visit IW anymore

Old 11-27-2002, 10:08 PM   #140
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Sazerac:

-Saz
Want company for Christmas? [/QUOTE]Heh, you know Lela and I would! I have a feeling if Nachtrafe sees this, he'd give some serious consideration to it!

-Saz

"And all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams,
Are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams,
In what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams..."