Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-28-2001, 09:35 AM   #11
Moni

onthepequod,
Oops! Sorry man! I'll forget I ever saw anything!

Moni

------------------

Old 06-28-2001, 02:13 PM   #12
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
Odd? Hmm

Well, a while back my parents went out. When they got back they checked who called on the Caller ID, and my aunts name was there, then looked at the answering machine and it had 1 message so my mom assumed that my aunt left a message. So she called her back, and my aunt said that she never called that night. So my mom checked the message and it was the conversation they had while in the car!!

Weird!

------------------

So if in the forest look behind you, because that where the ranger is going to be
Old 06-28-2001, 02:27 PM   #13
Sigmar
Unicorn

I was on holiday in Scotland, I was watching a parade in Edinburgh. All the usual stuff, marching bands, advertising and then out of the blue to my horror two figures go walkingdown the road. Let me just say there were plenty of kids watching the parade. The two pictures were dressed in realistic nude costumes, they were giving out pamflets of a adult club. I was horrified as was many of the people surrounding me who were leaving with their children. Now that was out of place. (and sick)

------------------
"So why should I worship you Tiax?"
"Well Sigmar, I am Tiax the chosen one of Cyric, destined to ascend, I shall rule all!"
"Do you know you have a duck on your head?"
"Duck what duck......ahhhhhhhh!"

Tiax, warmaster of clan HADB
Old 06-29-2001, 04:23 PM   #14
onthepequod
Quintesson

In downtown Minneapolis there is a well dressed (suit and tie) gentleman who rides a scooter 6 blocks from his parking spot to the building he works in. The scooter is the folding type that is currently popular with children. He provides morning and afternoon amusement for many with his tie flapping in the wind as he propels his scooter with one leg, hunching over the handlebars as he goes.

------------------
Old 06-29-2001, 04:29 PM   #15
Moni

LOL
That reminds me of seeing one of our elementary school teachers ride a mini-bike wearing shorts, a bermuda shirt and flip flops through town when I was a kid...he weighed around 350 lbs.

Then in Tucson, there was "Speedo Man" an elderly gentleman who rode a big three-wheeled bike all around the city wearing nothing but a bright blue speedo. He had a helluva tan!

MOni

------------------

Old 06-29-2001, 04:38 PM   #16
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon
Red Dragon

Please, what is a speedo ?

------------------
So long !

R³ - proud to be the official spokesman for the most noble Lady Bilqis, Desert Rose of Ironworks

Btw, the cow is queuing in the slaughterhouse right now !
Old 06-29-2001, 04:41 PM   #17
Moni

A speedos are beachwear/underwear for men...as tiny as they can get without being a thong.

Moni

------------------

[This message has been edited by Moni (edited 06-29-2001).]

Old 06-29-2001, 04:42 PM   #18
onthepequod
Quintesson

Quote:
Originally posted by Moni:
Then in Tucson, there was "Speedo Man" an elderly gentleman who rode a big three-wheeled bike all around the city wearing nothing but a bright blue speedo.

Trryyiing tooo resspppond bbbutt III cannnn''t quiitttt cccconnvulssing.

Somethings are better kept from the imagination!

------------------
Old 06-29-2001, 05:03 PM   #19
Dramnek_Ulk

jus a few days ago i was wlaking down the street when i heard some one scream

"you F****** im gonna kill you, you f****** piece of s****" and other assorted profanites for about 30 secs.

i turned round and in the middle of the street with everyone looking at him was this man swearing into his mobile phone. hE then threw it upon the floor kicked it into the gutter, then just walked off like nothing happend.

------------------
THEY COME FROM THE YOUNG KINGDOMS
WITH NEW HOPES AND ANCIENT HATE
BY THOUSANDS THEY RIDE TO THE BATTLEFIELD
I CAN FEEL THE GROUND SHAKE
I MUST RISE FROM MY THRONE
CHAMPION OF DESTINY AND PRIDE
I MUST LEAVE THESE ANCIENT HALLS
WITH STORMBRINGER AT MY SIDE

Old 06-29-2001, 05:08 PM   #20
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Moni:
A speedos are beachwear/underwear for men...as tiny as they can get without being a thong.

Moni
Thanks !

------------------
So long !

R³ - proud to be the official spokesman for the most noble Lady Bilqis, Desert Rose of Ironworks

Btw, the cow is queuing in the slaughterhouse right now !