Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-17-2001, 10:04 PM   #11
Ziroc

Easy. Cats!!

Why? Because they are smart, and have enough sense not to eat their own crap
Plus, cats are more loving, they clean themselves, and don't smell like dogs do.

I hope one day they genetically make a 'toy' Tiger.. Looks like a tiger cub, but doesn't grow bigger than a normal cub.. that would be cool... Has anyone seen those miniture ponys? Weird.. but having a real TIGER would be so cool.. THICK paws too.. smart like kittys.

------------------
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster
www.tgeweb.com/ironworks

Old 06-17-2001, 10:12 PM   #12
Ziroc

Quote:
Originally posted by Lioness:
Dogs are obedient, faithful, good, kind(mostly), and BORING!!!!!!!!!! As to them being cooler, "Dogs come when you call them, cats take a message and get back to you later." LOL
Actually, you can train a cat to come to you every time! My previous cat, Charly would come to me when I asked him too, would follow me around, and when I got in bed, and I said "jump" he would jump up on the bed.

Choc is now the same way. You need to become their 'Alpha Male' role.. weird, I know, but to do this, play with them, and get rough.. (no hurting) but you know how 2 cats play? it LOOKS like fighting, but its just fun.. I can walk up to him and stand right next to him, and not speak.. for a moment or two.. and choc will lay down, and roll on his back (showing respect).. I've studied cats for 19 years now, read books, and almost KNOW how they think. wild...

------------------
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster
www.tgeweb.com/ironworks

Old 06-17-2001, 11:27 PM   #13
Lioness
Jack Burton

Grand-Ranger, are you daring to presume that such a wonderful being as me, a Lioness, could ever be in anyway related to Rude Dawg!?!? heehee...you know i luv ya Rudey... Anyway, I don't think that that is true, but I dunno. Anyway, I'll let this debate simmer on while I sleep.

Nighty Night,
Lioness(the ultimate kitty)

------------------
Old 06-18-2001, 12:02 AM   #14
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by RudeDawg:

Notice that DOG is GOD spelled backwards?

That's right...backwards...opposite...

Cats rule...even though we own three dogs, you have to respect a cat for thinking on its own.

Ziroc, seven out of our ten cats will approach me and roll over on their backs. Two of the three that don't have social anxiety disorder but Maggie is slowly becoming at ease, with lots of love and respect for her on my part.
Bubba just belongs to Grandpa and no one else.

We don't have to speak the same language, or even speak for that matter, for them to get their points across.
Rex thinks I am nuts because I'll tell him why one of the cats is bothering him (I'll tell him what the cat wants) and I am never wrong.
I even had one years ago that I could wake from a dead sleep or call in from the next room by thinking her name loud enough. I tested her enough to eventually believe she could read my mind.

I also knew a cat that I could get to come to me from any room in the house with a snap of my fingers and she wasn't even my cat! It wasn't even my house! She knew who loved her!

Wolves rule in their own respect because there is no animal nothing closer to human (vocally at least) that you can find, but cats rock and best thing about them is they are clean.

Moni

------------------

[This message has been edited by Moni (edited 06-18-2001).]

Old 06-18-2001, 02:14 AM   #15
Ratweed
Manshoon

Well id have to say dogs for a couple of reasons first of all none of my dogs have ever been hit by cars while all my cats but one has and i like haveing something around that i know would give its life if i was ever in danger we all know cats would hide under a bed or rub the guys leg trying to kill me
Old 06-18-2001, 02:16 AM   #16
Ratweed
Manshoon

You know what funny as i was reading moni's post i used to have a cat named maggie and she was real shy and apprehensive are people but she eventualy became pretty out going then she got hit by a car it seems thats always the way whenever on of my cats becomes perfect

[This message has been edited by Ratweed (edited 06-18-2001).]
Old 06-18-2001, 02:34 AM   #17
kiwidoc
Zhentarim Guard

I have got to admit that I love cats and dogs equally and they love me.

Ziroc, shame on you. You want to take one of the most magnificent beasts on the face of the planet; one that just takes your breath away with the beauty of its grace, its aura of pent up power and its very wildness; one that has come to symbolise the best of what man is destroying in the animal world; and one that has been the inspiration for countless artisits and poets ... and turn it into a living cuddly toy!

Tch, tch, tch
Write out 500 hundred times - "The tiger is the emporer of the jungle"

------------------
There is only one kiwidoc, accept no substitutes

STANDARD OPERATING PROCEEDURE
www.judyhope.co.uk

[This message has been edited by kiwidoc (edited 06-18-2001).]
Old 06-18-2001, 05:54 AM   #18
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Do I really have to write it down??

hehe, of course dogs, i have been raised with dogs beside me and they´re are not booring or dull! They have more personality than cats. Cats just don´t dowhat you tell them.. Whats so great about that? They don´t care about you. Dogs do, they are loyal friends and companions, looking out for you. They are part of family, cats are just lazy no good-doers, messing up things! LOL Hehe. Some cats are kind a cool and some dogs are awful!

They are both much as people i general. Some you like and some you can´t stand. But I prefer dogs and wolves. But I like most animals as it is, I feel more at home with dogs though!

------------------

Yawning lazywolf dreaming about nice little fairies...zzzzz
Old 06-18-2001, 07:34 AM   #19
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

duh.......dogs
or more specifically WOLVES

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."

"I've put my trust in you, pushed as far as I can go. For all this theres only one thing you should know....."
Old 06-18-2001, 09:59 AM   #20
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

DOGS. but then i love tigers, and where do they root down to? cats. wolves too, theyre dogs

------------------
Yukishiro Tomoe protected her happines by sacrificing herself- I will do the same
Stay ahead of the Avalanche or risk being buried...