Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-09-2001, 08:57 PM   #51
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
HAHA! Hello BK! Glad you are feeling better! And hey, psst, it's not Meow, but ROAR! (picture little chipmonk wif BIG Roar!) Scary eh?
Yep, no longer feel like I can't go too far from a rest room. THAT SUCKS.

Oh, and it wouldn't matter what animal you were, I'd still tink you wuz so pwetty. Oh es yu are!

BK

------------------

The Black Storm Cloud of the Night
Consort to a Queen
Champion of Truth, Justice and Cloudy's Way
Captain of the Knights of the Golden Dragons
Heart, Mind, and Soul
Offical Wizard and Warrior Questioner
Old 04-09-2001, 08:59 PM   #52
Black Knight

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Yah it does. Sorry! I'm not raining on anyone now...cept maybe Memny and he always likes being stormed on! LOL (teeensy sarcasm alert!) He'll never stop in here anyway! HAHAHAHA

How long you going to be at school? Any more tournament stuff to do this week? I left work early (sinus headache and no sleep ) so I didn't see if you answered my last msg.

CB
I saw it right before I left too. Gave the boss the whole 'Well I could stay for the last two hours, but I might puke on you' routine and for some reason, he sent me home. Hmmm. I'm here for another 90 minutes or so. Y?

BK

------------------

Consort to a Queen
Heart, Mind, and Soul
Old 04-09-2001, 09:00 PM   #53
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

LZ? A chipmunk ROAR? BWAHAHAHAHAHA! That is hysterical! I'll try recording later...roomie is clanking about in kitchen just now!

BK: If you give me a heads up in daytime when you will have access to mail/board, I will start my hose warming party for my sister , here.. (not a typo, ladies and gents! LOL...I know I typed that! )

HAPPIERCLOUD who wants her own tengallon hat and a rope..heehee

------------------

Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Heart Mind Soul Forever
Old 04-09-2001, 09:05 PM   #54
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Black Knight:
I saw it right before I left too. Gave the boss the whole 'Well I could stay for the last two hours, but I might puke on you' routine and for some reason, he sent me home. Hmmm. I'm here for another 90 minutes or so. Y?

BK
I can be around another 2 hrs then I'm turning into a little pumpkin and going to dreamland...sigh..

Gee, wonder why he sent you home? LOL Mine heard me start sneezing and sounding like a clothespin is on my nose...sent me home an hour early!

CB

------------------

Storm-Queen
Heart Mind Soul Forever
Old 04-09-2001, 09:07 PM   #55
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Black Knight:
Yep, no longer feel like I can't go too far from a rest room. THAT SUCKS.

Oh, and it wouldn't matter what animal you were, I'd still tink you wuz so pwetty. Oh es yu are!

BK

HAHA! Aww shucks (sliding toe back and forth) you are such a sweetie BK! Methinks yon Nyquil is still in effect! Sis, your gorgeous Paladin is feeling a bit on the giddy side! Kinda fun to play with in such a state don't you think?

awww, wittle cutie sweetie Henry. Such a cuteself him is I just wanna grab his wittle cheekies (face cheekies, yah I knew you were thinking the other way round!) he such sweetie, he is sho shweet wif my sis! And not only ish he a schweetie but he protects the family eshtate from leeches (WITH ARMS NO LESS!)

------------------
Old 04-09-2001, 09:11 PM   #56
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
LZ? A chipmunk ROAR? BWAHAHAHAHAHA! That is hysterical! I'll try recording later...roomie is clanking about in kitchen just now!

BK: If you give me a heads up in daytime when you will have access to mail/board, I will start my hose warming party for my sister , here.. (not a typo, ladies and gents! LOL...I know I typed that! )

Doen worry bout it re sound files! Take your time and get to it when it is convenient for you.! Yes, I could use a hose warming party, as this hose is a virgin. Haven't even hooked it up to the spigot yet! Doh!

------------------
Old 04-09-2001, 09:12 PM   #57
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
HAHA! Aww shucks (sliding toe back and forth) you are such a sweetie BK! Methinks yon Nyquil is still in effect! Sis, your gorgeous Paladin is feeling a bit on the giddy side! Kinda fun to play with in such a state don't you think?

awww, wittle cutie sweetie Henry. Such a cuteself him is I just wanna grab his wittle cheekies (face cheekies, yah I knew you were thinking the other way round!) he such sweetie, he is sho shweet wif my sis! And not only ish he a schweetie but he protects the family eshtate from leeches (WITH ARMS NO LESS!)
OH NO! She's in SWEETNESS AND DOTING MODE ACK....Batten down the hatches, man the lifeboats...er ...wellllll, now that ya mention it sis, he IS kinda cute when he gets all silly and giddy! Uh, be careful what you pinch...even his face...he WAS in almost hurl mode earlier today...hahaha! If you gotta pinch those sweetwiddlecheekies...stand to the side!

Well, I know it's spring. Every kid with a skateboard in the neighborhood was in front of my house today...sigh... People can't drive through with all those kids and their ramps and such in the street and they chew up the end of my driveway...grrr ...

CB

------------------

Storm-Queen
Heart Mind Soul Forever
Old 04-09-2001, 09:13 PM   #58
Black Knight

Quote:

You mean during the weekday or weekend? You KNOW I'm always on during the week at work . . . must be the weekend (my powers of deduction are amazing, aren't they) I'll give you the 411 asap.

BK

------------------

Consort to a Queen
Heart, Mind, and Soul
Old 04-09-2001, 09:14 PM   #59
Black Knight

Quote:

I'm not even going to dignify this with a response. What? Oh damn . . .

BK
Old 04-09-2001, 09:15 PM   #60
Black Knight

Quote:
Hey, is this a reference to Western HC? **snicker**

BK

flood control can go take a flying leap . . .

------------------

Consort to a Queen
Heart, Mind, and Soul