Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-16-2004, 07:54 AM   #11
JrKASperov
Fzoul Chembryl

, if you're a rolelpayer, this would mean this character is so repulsive in character and looks that nobody would ever talk to him AND he's as dumb as your average snail.
Old 07-16-2004, 10:25 AM   #12
d3fton3s
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hey Jr, I'm taking that as a personal insult for my pet snail!
How about the average troll? They ain't so bright aren't they?

Anyway, Thanks everyone for the replies, I've started to play again as a Monk/Cleric and a Wizzard/Druid, and so far so good..
Taking a 3/1 charecter lvl, when monk and wizzard are the main.. The XP goes great, I'm thinking that a party of 2 is the idle number of party members for making the party strong and high lvled..
Again, Thankssssssssss all..
d3fton3s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2004, 11:12 AM   #13
JrKASperov
Fzoul Chembryl

Trolls can speak and understand... INT 2 means you basically don't think but act on impulses... like: hmm food... You cannot understand language, let alone speak... Of course I claim not to have insight into the understanding abilities of animals... but from the human point of view, they don't understand, just act...