Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-28-2001, 10:05 AM   #1
Raige
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I am in skull castle dungeons and keep getting my rear kicked by this fire elemental guy. Anyone know a good way to take him out and not destroy my party?

Raige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2001, 10:18 AM   #2
Troll
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Find a bucket and fill it with water. Open the door to the room he's in just a crack. Put the bucket of water on top of the door and when he comes out... Sploosh!
*note* this tactic only works on April one.

Troll
Troll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2001, 11:57 AM   #3
show
Elite Waterdeep Guard

This is that red looking bull right?? lol
Well if so,
If you have mooncraft, and a high level of it, use icestorm. Then i let him have it with firestorm. If that was the guy it took care of him, then i got an amulet of dragon breathe to invoke and get the trait.
Sorry if i'm talking about the wrong guy, let me know..lol

show is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2001, 12:19 PM   #4
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Raige - try some ice spells!

Troll, lol!!!!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2001, 09:29 PM   #5
rpgfan
Elite Waterdeep Guard

It was quite a shock when he still summoned a firestorm on
my party after I was face-to-face with him. Thankfully, my
paladin had enough hitpoints to finish him off!!! FYI, keep
all Rebirth type scrolls you find, you made need them!
rpgfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2001, 12:41 AM   #6
RostamTheGrey
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Meteorstorm, Meteorstorm, Meteorstorm, ..... Well, you get the picture. This pretty much sums up my strategy for defeating almost every monster in the game. There's really only a few that are immune or have a high resistance to this spell. And if they do... Firestorm, Firestorm, Firestorm, .... When I get to a big monster my fighter's sit down and crack open a caske of Boogre Brew, while they watch the monster try to dodge all the meteors.
RostamTheGrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2001, 12:54 AM   #7
Jafin
Symbol of Cyric

One of the storm spells will PROBABLY nail him. But if it doesn't then you'll probably want to use it again! The storm spells work miracles in battle. Anytime you're having trouble on any opponent, use one of them. Either that or have your dwarven barbarian with a really big axe go berserk on it . That's how I solve everything!

-Jafin
Jafin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2001, 04:13 AM   #8
Radek
Red Dragon

I got him by my weapons. Well, I had a katana and a wakizashi blessed for "damage" to the maximum and Bloodlust + Heroic Might + Haste active. Otherwise, I would try Icestorm or Meteorstorm. Perhaps, Hands of Time to gain some time before he casts his Firestorm.
Radek is offline   Reply With Quote