Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-27-2001, 08:02 PM   #1
Loumistro
Drizzt Do'Urden

I was just wondering about other games that are like Wizards & Warriors. I have this game that is called Majesty the Fanticy kingdom of sim and it is cool. It also has expations. I was also wondering if you could say a description about the game too.

------------------
Loumistro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2001, 11:27 AM   #2
RostamTheGrey
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Depends. What do you enjoy about W&W? I can think of a few games that are similar (Not completely) Take for instance, there was a game developed years ago called Daggerfall (It was awesome!) Baldur's Gate is pretty cool, BGII was a lot better. IceWind Dale was good (Except the fact that you're limited where you can go) Haven't played IceWind Dales addition (Cause I didn't like the limited mobility of the first!) Daggerfall has a good first person view (By the way, Everything made by the company (Can't remember the name right now!) that made Daggerfall after Daggerfall sux! If I was you I'd wait for Wizardry 8 to come out, it looks awesome! I wouldn't hold my breathe for NeverWinter Nights However. I've heard rumors (Dunno if they're true?) that the release date will be pushed back yet again (to 2002 something!)
RostamTheGrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2001, 07:36 PM   #3
Ladybug
Dungeon Master

The two games I'm waiting for are Wiz 8 and Morrowind. Morrowind is a sequel to Daggerfall and should be released this winter. (Bethesda Softworks makes Daggerfall and Morrowind.) I sure hope Wiz 8 gets published soon.

Ladybug
Ladybug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2001, 08:07 PM   #4
sageridder
Drizzt Do'Urden

If you want a great rpg gameing experance,go to your local electronics boutique.You can get all manner of amazing stuff dirt cheap.about 1 1/2 years ago i got might and magic milenium edition for 20 bucks.This gave you, might and magic vii,vi,v,iv and the crossover of darkside and clouds talk about bang for you buck.But in general if you have an eb local it's the only way to go. Between console and pc i have at least 500 games,i have never (unless i was so hot for a new release i just had to have it)paid more then 20 bucks for a game often much less than that.I think the best deal i got was about 5 or 6 years ago for doom 32x full version for 99˘.

------------------
Trust is indeed a shiny jewel,set in the stone of friendship.And much like any other stone can be use to crush the skulls of those unsuspecting.To clear the path for me to claim my rightfull place as master of all I survey.

..........O,_
......_.L.=\_:
~~(_)==(_)

[This message has been edited by sageridder (edited 06-28-2001).]
sageridder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2001, 09:01 PM   #5
RostamTheGrey
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I got M&M clouds of Xenon too, but I can't play it on my current comp cause Gateway screwed me over. The way they have things arranged the sound card pulls off of the wrong spot. I could tell you the exact problem but I got SQL and ASP on the brain right now and I can only handle so much at a time.
RostamTheGrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2001, 09:23 PM   #6
sageridder
Drizzt Do'Urden

Gateway,boy don't know what to say.They at the time gave a much better machine for the price then many i looked at I mean quite a differance .one Big reason i went for them was yourware.What a load they just told me I could trade in my $2350 machine for a whopping $250.I've got a 19 viewable moniter with less than 2 years on it.I could get 300 for that alone.don't get me wrong.I got a rockin puter for less at the time but I thought this was yourwear gonna give me some good tradein value.which it dosn't,bottom line good value but yourware is a lie.
sageridder is offline   Reply With Quote