Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-11-2004, 03:21 AM   #11
Dirty Meg
Baaz Draconian

I would give him 1 level of fighter for every two of sorcerer. That way he will be a slightly less powerful mage, but will be able to hold his own in a straight fight. I actualy did this (with a half-orc!). It was quite fun.
Old 07-13-2004, 03:17 AM   #12
Tom-Slayer
Manshoon

its too easy with my char. "oh look another lot of monsters *yawn* (already got stoneskin miror image up) Summon some monsters and some of this and that and hmm thats good eatin. Im planning on starting again maybe solo barb with either skill in greatsword or duel longsword, he will be chaotic neutral so that he does whatever he wants when he wants and he only does something if it gets him further ahaed or helps him in some way. Maybe not solo though maybe with a cleric/sorc or wiz aswell or maybe stormlord of talos. any ideas would help.
Old 07-13-2004, 09:17 AM   #13
d3fton3s
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I donno I dislike sorc char..
I would go with a pure non-classes wizard (as I did btw)..
Omg the fun this involves.. I gave him like 17 int for starters and man he rocked..
You scout as invisible all the time and fireball groups (btw get extra penetration and +to fire dmg and fireballs are too good to b true )
Problem is again to get a good amount of XP, but Bozos already gave you the solution so there should be no problems.. I'm now in chapter 5 with a lvl 22 wizzards, almost untouchable.. This rules..
d3fton3s is offline   Reply With Quote