Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-07-2006, 04:40 PM   #1
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

Well My Guild Wars Collectors Edition Arrived At Game stop on friday and they called and my wife took the message but My Wife forgot to tell me until today (sunday). So I drove to Game Stop and said I was there to pick up the Pre-ordered Collectors Edition of Factions. They said Arenanet & NCSOFT had sent me a present along with the game for being patient and willing to wait the extra time for them to deliver my Collectors Edition. The Present was one of the E-3 Exclusive Guild Wars Black T-Shirts with Guild Wars Factions written across the chest. This shirt is made with heavy duty material almost Sweat shirt thick material Not too shabby for a small wait considering these are sold at E-3 for $24.00 It was worth the wait.
Ok I Loaded the game and started playing. There were a number of other people dancing so I wanted to see what the Assassin looks like when he dances and the new bonus moves when all of a sudden there were Two of me Dancing in time with one another so I read the box and aparrently You get personal Back Up dancers and other special effects.
Old 05-07-2006, 04:45 PM   #2
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

You get that on the /Dancenew command. I positively LOVE the ritualist back-up dancers [img]tongue.gif[/img]
If you're impressed so far, wait until you get the wittwe tiny cutey mini-Kuunie!
Old 05-07-2006, 07:50 PM   #3
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

Has the CE miniture arrived yet ? I want my dragon!
Old 05-09-2006, 04:19 PM   #4
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

The mini is suspose to be delivered to us in a present Wrapped with a Bow by May 10th 2006. Your very first Faction character will be the only one that will receive this present & only to those of us that pre-ordered the Delayed Factions collectors Edition. The artical said it was in aprecation for our support and the loyal followers of Guild Wars, NCSOFTs way of saying thanks.
Also I understand he (our little Dragon) will be the most powerful mini pet in the game.
I was talking to a few people about The little Dragon while on line & in game while I was at The Marketplace and was offered 100K and 20 shards for it by one guy and a set of Gold Max Damage Celestial Daggers and 75K and if I'd had the Dragon at that time I would have taken the Dagger trade seeing Im an Assassin/Ranger.
That was very tempting but I said no not for now besides I haven't received it yet & I want to see what the little guy can do first. He may be worth alot more as well as my white tiger I get a dragon I'm glad I pre ordered this Collectors version even though I had to by a reg verison on the first day so I could play through the weekend.

[ 05-09-2006, 04:35 PM: Message edited by: TheCrimsomBlade ]
Old 05-09-2006, 05:58 PM   #5
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

1. It's for all CE owners, not just preorders.
2. You have to activate, it doesn't come out of nothing(it does, but you have to activate it first).
3. It does nothing, no damage, has no health, can not body block or anything.
4. It's the cutest thing imaginable.
5. I ain't trading my for nothing! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 05-09-2006, 06:51 PM   #6
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

Yeah they do nothing, no damamge, no special abilities. Its really just for show.

Also any character that is 1 year old also gets another birthday present like a mini charr, mini rurik etc.
Old 05-09-2006, 08:45 PM   #7
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

If any body is still waiting for their Dragon they have been sent yo just
need to type in the all conversation line /Bonusitems and a small
package apears in your inventory then double click it to open.
Old 05-09-2006, 10:02 PM   #8
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

Quote:
Originally posted by Bozos of Bones:
1. It's for all CE owners, not just preorders.
2. You have to activate, it doesn't come out of nothing(it does, but you have to activate it first).
3. It does nothing, no damage, has no health, can not body block or anything.
4. It's the cutest thing imaginable.
5. I ain't trading my for nothing! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Well if it ain't trading for nothing how come a character by the name of Domonique Purgatori just bought my worthless dragon for 100k and 52 Obsidian shards and I didn't do a thing but read her post that she wanted to buy the dragon and when I asked how much she was willing to pay she jumped out with the price of 100k and 52 shards and I said well I guess I'll sell it cause I don't really like dragons and I'll be getting two more birthday presents this month. so Now Im a level 4 assassin with 100K and 52 sharde worth around 3k to 5k each thats close to 350K for a worthless dragon HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA she offered and I couldn't say No.
Old 05-10-2006, 01:43 AM   #9
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

Well it is a collectors item and you will NEVER get another one unless you buy it or buy another copy of the CE.

Personally I like my little dragon and will never sell it.

The other birthday presents are not worth anywhere near as much.

(then again I already have over 300K in the bank just from rune & gryphon farming (before the nerf))

EDIT: I have seen this item go for over 500K BTW so she may have lowballed you. Considering that you will never get this item again to sell I reckon you got lowballed.

[ 05-10-2006, 01:57 AM: Message edited by: T-D-C ]
Old 05-10-2006, 09:53 AM   #10
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

I bought 2 collectors Editions and sold my second
little dragon for 105 Shards. Only thing I hate about being able to open the second Dragon is I had to use one of my other E-Mail accounts in order to open another account so I could get all 4 slots so Now I have 3 e-mail accounts and 5 copies of guild wars and I need to buy another original verison so I have a total of 18 characters and belong to three guilds and so far I have fought against my #2 guild twice. If they only knew lol.

The one thing I didn't like about the little dragon was that dumb noise that his wings made it started getting on my nerves. While on a mission there were 4 of us with them and the woosh woosh woosh woosh was driving me crazy and I had to take off my head phones and put it on speakers. The switch to speakers wasn't much better.

[ 05-10-2006, 10:03 AM: Message edited by: TheCrimsomBlade ]