Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-18-2000, 03:53 PM   #1
stred
Welcomed New User

Hi all,i havent w&w and i need some opinios if it is good...
i heard that it has TONS of bugs is it true?
does the patch fix this?
is it difficult?
i found BG2 rather easy so i want something more or equally difficult but i hate crowling in a dungeon for hours trying to find the rock with the little different color that opens the secret door!
stred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2000, 04:55 PM   #2
PIMP

YES, EVERYONE SAYS IT HAS BUGS BUT I'M A DECIET PART OF THE WAY AND HAVENT COME ACROSS ANY. AS FOR THE GAME ITSELF,ONE OF THE BEST I'VE PLAYED,AND I'VE PLAYED ALOT,HA. MIGHT PLAY IT AGAIN WHEN I'M THROUGH. TRY IT YOU'LL LIKE IT.
Old 12-18-2000, 05:22 PM   #3
Lily the Ranger

I haven't had the bugs that others have had . . . am running it on WIN 98 though. I really enjoy it! There are some frustrating aspects to the game and it will let you make some mistakes but if you use the save slots wisely and come to the forum for help these are all minor. I get caught up in my game and enjoy it tremendously. Character development is fun! It is the best game I have played although I have only played 5 or 6. I am off to skull castle.
Old 12-18-2000, 05:22 PM   #4
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Try searching through the messages on this board - there have been a couple of threads on this topic that might prove useful for you.
I really like this game and have experienced very few problems. I'm now playing BG2 and don't like it that much. Mostly for me it is a case of not liking the interface for BG2 and not being a fan of AD&D oriented games. I'm also playing through my second game of W&W which says something about how well I like it. If I bother to finish BG2, I won't replay it.

Try looking for a demo of W&W.

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote