Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-06-2002, 03:39 AM   #91
GokuZool
Lord Ao

Quote:
well y'see, my secret is to use the polygon creation tool, and bit by bit to surround the object i want cutt out with a layer of a solid color (usually white) then i make polygon shapes that turn the background INTO white and form an object which is placed on the TOP layer, then the back layer is the background and is drawn comptley sepearte of the first layer, and that's allt here is to it... here's a cut out Goku from your sig if you want to put him into a new one
Right Click and Save The Link

Polygon creation tool? I use PSP 7 and it doesn't have anything which sounds similar to that. I know you use Photoshop, so do you know any other way?

The main tools in PSP7 are:

Zoom- Deformation- Crop- Mover- Selection- Freehand- Magicwand- Dropper- Paintbrush- Clonebrush- Colour replacer- Retouch- Scratchremover- Eraser- Picturetube- Airbrush- Floodfill- Text- Draw- Presetshapes and Objectselector.
Old 10-06-2002, 03:51 AM   #92
Big Bad Bear
Elite Waterdeep Guard

OOOO it Works... I'm so happy I'm gonna go Hamsterdance with Boo!!!!

Thanx again /)eathbringer!!!!!
One question though.... Where in the nine Hells of Computer Gaming Madness did you learn all this stuff? Ah well... [img]graemlins/cheers.gif[/img] to ya!

[ 10-06-2002, 04:00 AM: Message edited by: Big Bad Bear ]
Old 10-06-2002, 04:00 AM   #93
GokuZool
Lord Ao

Whoa! Did you draw that mouse /)eath?
Old 10-06-2002, 11:55 AM   #94
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

there was a bear too if you'd rather have it, yes i drew the mouse, i was trying to draw a bear starting at the head and it came out better as a mouse, so I put a wittle headband on him and gave him a wittle spear [img]tongue.gif[/img] he sooo cute idn't he?

here's a bear DB gave me if you'd rather have it...
and Goku - ANY shape tool that lets you make a shape out of lines and then fills it in is what you want, Draw the lines AROND the structure and then Bring them away and cut away the background rather than the foreground which you want to cut out... Did you get that Goku TIFF by thew ay?
Old 10-06-2002, 11:58 AM   #95
Sigmar
Unicorn

I don't know what you meant by pre-fab sigs /)eath, if it's all the same I'd like a new one thanks. Take your time, I know your a busy sig artist
Old 10-06-2002, 02:40 PM   #96
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

ok lemme try this one then... Sigmar... see those numbers on page 1 of this thread, yeah that WHOLE bunch of numbers? Numbers 311-Whatever the last number is are targeted at YOU [img]tongue.gif[/img] most of them are sword fighting pics, so pick one you like, i'll touch it up and put your name on it? Ok?
Old 10-06-2002, 03:17 PM   #97
Sigmar
Unicorn

Quote:
Originally posted by /)eathKiller:
ok lemme try this one then... Sigmar... see those numbers on page 1 of this thread, yeah that WHOLE bunch of numbers? Numbers 311-Whatever the last number is are targeted at YOU [img]tongue.gif[/img] most of them are sword fighting pics, so pick one you like, i'll touch it up and put your name on it? Ok?
Now now, no need to be condescending Deathkiller [img]tongue.gif[/img]
A nice selection btw but I prefer this one to the rest...number 328 I believe.

Thanks in advance.
Old 10-06-2002, 03:59 PM   #98
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

I couldnt really do as much this time as I did with yoru last one, not much of his eyes to actually get at [img]tongue.gif[/img] i did do some smoothing and blurred the fire to give it an effectf radiating heat...

If it shows up as a big red X right now, put it in your sig anyway, Lycos has been acting funny latley, and I'm uploading a very large Mp3 at the moment..

if you'd like to listen to some music while you wait.. might i recomend this sucker i just uploaded ?

Holy Forces - God's Hand Remix
Old 10-06-2002, 05:51 PM   #99
Fallen
Dungeon Master

Hey could you possibly make me a sig involving some kind of tough-looking fighter type with a sword and my name Fallen? If it could be moving somehow that would be nice but i dont know if thats asking too much

Mostly just use your imagination, I'm sure I'll be pleased with end result [img]smile.gif[/img]

Thanks very much
Old 10-06-2002, 05:55 PM   #100
Fallen
Dungeon Master

oh and sorry bout the massive sig i didnt realise