Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-05-2001, 07:56 AM   #361
Sir_Tainly

Hear you raw? I get a healing salve If I were you!

Fine here thanks, the sun is out (HEHEHE). Snow melted over the W/E. Don't think Fed-Ex would deliver snow, as it might melt en-route, and then where would we be? So much rain here we wouldn't notice any more.

At least if you're housebound, you can "catch-up" on some posting!!! (as if you need to)

Look I am a Magister now, this means i can take you all for Latin class I think.

------------------

Old 03-05-2001, 08:01 AM   #362
Gray Mage
Banned User

Oh Sir Tainlry I'll pay EXTRA to make sure that the snow gets to you un Melted .

CB, you giuys have 6 inches already?!?! We only have a 1/2 inch of snow covered by that 1/4 inch of Ice. It has only been freezing rain. I think we can arrange to drive up and shovel you driveway as well. Great Pics BTW

------------------

Feel My Power
Old 03-05-2001, 08:06 AM   #363
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:
Nine pages? Try 14. And I certainly haven't and can't read them all...or I'll fall behind! (Looks over shoulder and sees a monologuing Tobbin closing in, overhauling the SPAMQueen, both overhauling a panicky Memnoch)

Maybe THAT'S my problem. I AM reading all of them. It takes me hours! LOL But I'll keep going... what if I missed something!! Horrors!

------------------

Having abandoned my search for truth, I am now looking for a good Fantasy.
Old 03-05-2001, 08:06 AM   #364
Sir_Tainly

Only 1/2" of snow, covered by a 1/4" of ice, I think we would call that a frost.

Actually b4 the W/E we had 1/2" and ice as well, but the weather got quite a bit warmer on Saturday. Half the Garden was still under snow, the other was entirely snow free and in the Sunshine, quite bizarre to behold.

------------------

Old 03-05-2001, 08:07 AM   #365
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir_Tainly:
Must try harder, was level with Tobbin on Thursday or Friday (IIRC), now look whats happened.

Congratulations, you just became a Magister.

Do you feel kind of like Geoff Boycott at the crease while Tobbin and CloudHitter rocket along like Viv Richards and Ian Botham?

------------------
Memnoch - Custodian of the Order of the Holy Flame
Old 03-05-2001, 08:10 AM   #366
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Gray Mage- Good morning! You got them? Goody! Hey, I love the dogs! Oh and the house is nice too! LOL So you see, I live in GRAY/GREY house! hehehe And my neutrals inside? GREY/GRAY. Was tired of beiges...blah, had em for yrs in my last apt.

Yup it is SNOWING...uh like I haven't spammed that particular piece of info all over this board today...snicker! Lucky you, ice and snow...my least favorite combo. You driving in to the city today? Not fun, not fun! Sheesh, where's Evil Armie when I need a heat wave, anyway?

SnowBoundCloud

------------------
Storm-Queen
Purple Rose of the Black Knight
Old 03-05-2001, 08:10 AM   #367
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by bilqis:

Maybe THAT'S my problem. I AM reading all of them. It takes me hours! LOL But I'll keep going... what if I missed something!! Horrors!

Bilqis! Don't read them all...you'll fall behind!

------------------
Old 03-05-2001, 08:13 AM   #368
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir_Tainly:
Only 1/2" of snow, covered by a 1/4" of ice, I think we would call that a frost.

Actually b4 the W/E we had 1/2" and ice as well, but the weather got quite a bit warmer on Saturday. Half the Garden was still under snow, the other was entirely snow free and in the Sunshine, quite bizarre to behold.

Sir_tainly, that foot-and-mouth disease epidemic is getting really bad isn't it? Australia's taking frantic measures to prevent the disease spreading down here. Confiscating shoes of British travellers and everything.

------------------
Old 03-05-2001, 08:13 AM   #369
Sir_Tainly

It's more like the score an English international match. England 103 all out, 250+ still going.

Interesting story (well I think so), my father once was out bid on a house by Beefy Botham. We would drive by his house therefore, every time we went into town. (O.K. your right a not very interesting story, but it is one of my claims to fame)

------------------

Old 03-05-2001, 08:14 AM   #370
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Gray Mage- Good morning! You got them? Goody! Hey, I love the dogs! Oh and the house is nice too! LOL So you see, I live in GRAY/GREY house! hehehe And my neutrals inside? GREY/GRAY. Was tired of beiges...blah, had em for yrs in my last apt.

Yup it is SNOWING...uh like I haven't spammed that particular piece of info all over this board today...snicker! Lucky you, ice and snow...my least favorite combo. You driving in to the city today? Not fun, not fun! Sheesh, where's Evil Armie when I need a heat wave, anyway?

SnowBoundCloud

"I've got sunshine, on a cloudy day..."

------------------