Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-05-2001, 12:14 AM   #331
Ziroc

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Well, I guess this means 300 isn't the limit. Must mean we probably have another hundred to go! Yee Haw!!
There is no limit I think, atleast in the settings, I nearly fell out of my chair when I saw 300+ posts IN ONE THREAD! totally cool!

'ster

Old 03-05-2001, 12:37 AM   #332
sylent
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
Original post by Grey Mage:
Sylent, havn't seen you in a while how goes it?
I am still here, I just don't have time to keep up with all of this spam!!!

This new BB is really something huh Z, there are going to be like 400++ posts or something!!!
Is it because they are broken up into seperate pages? (it sure makes things a lot faster!!!

Spamster...

------------------

"Watch your back" - Sylent
Old 03-05-2001, 12:46 AM   #333
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Black Knight:
(Bk looks around for CB) psst, gray mage, good idea.

BK

Hmmm...so you like shoveling, huh? Wellll dear Knightly one, I'm going to have a driveway full of snow by day after tomorrow! 18-28 inches of the cold wet stuff. So, what time shall I make tea and coffee for your day of shoveling?

Stormy, checking in and laughing a whole lot

------------------
Storm-Queen
Purple Rose of the Black Knight
Old 03-05-2001, 12:50 AM   #334
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Black Knight:
Shovel, Drive, give backrubs, what ever it takes . . .

BK
(sparkling hazel eyes catch the knight's own) So, you were planning to give a backrub to our Mage, hmmmm? That's OH so thoughtful of you, dear!

Stormy

------------------
Storm-Queen
Old 03-05-2001, 12:56 AM   #335
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Well, I guess this means 300 isn't the limit. Must mean we probably have another hundred to go! Yee Haw!!

Gray Mage - mmmm. Let's see. Ladyzekke rummages through her closet, "vampiress costume, no, fairy costume, no, bunny costume, no, harem costume, no, leather and whip, err, where did that come from Oh, here it is, Kung Fu Gal!" OK Gray Mage, get your butt down here and start shovelling! Darn, it really IS getting cold outside now. Maybe we really will get snow. BTW, haven't ever watched the Supranos. Playing music right now.
ROTFL! LadySister you kill me...Melusine was sooo right...get out the leashes and lead em in! HAHAHA HEY! That's where my harem outfit went! I knew it was around here someplace...oh and you want your french maid costume back?..snicker...

Hey, when they finish your driveway, send them NORTH...2 ft or so coming here...waaaaah, I hate I hate I hate shoveling!

CB

------------------
Storm-Queen
Old 03-05-2001, 01:04 AM   #336
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Ziroc:
(As the Spider Queen would say: "You're just a male!" )

Ziroc, I love you! Hahahahaha! And too true! HAHAHAHA! STORMQUEEN is back! Tsk Tsk Tobbin, competing with your Cloudalicious?! Ahhh, but I hope we are all aiming for QUALITY and not just QUANTITY! Ziroc, you may have opened up a race for numbers...sigh... I like the quality...sigh... CAN I HAVE PURRRTY STARS too, Ziroc, can I huh? I like YOURS best...waaaaah...I want PURRTY stars...

StarBaby

------------------
Storm-Queen
Old 03-05-2001, 03:33 AM   #337
Griever
Manshoon

Geez man.... I used to be one of the highest posters till you guys came round!!!

------------------

Tifa has her Cloud, Squall his Rinoa, Sephiroth?? hehe
Old 03-05-2001, 03:36 AM   #338
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
[B

Cloudy, headhunting for Memnoch hbaby:

[/B]
Just remember who the FIRST Drow Warrior was...

------------------
Memnoch - Custodian of the Holy Flame
Old 03-05-2001, 03:37 AM   #339
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:

Gray Mage - mmmm. Let's see. Ladyzekke rummages through her closet, "vampiress costume, no, fairy costume, no, bunny costume, no, harem costume, no, leather and whip, err, where did that come from Oh, here it is, Kung Fu Gal!" OK Gray Mage, get your butt down here and start shovelling! Darn, it really IS getting cold outside now. Maybe we really will get snow. BTW, haven't ever watched the Supranos. Playing music right now.

Did any of you guys see the sky over the weekend???

------------------
Old 03-05-2001, 03:39 AM   #340
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:

Yes o Bard, NINE glorious pages of spam! And this is not the only thread like that, either! Oh and it's up to 10 as I type! It's a bit meandering, don't think we can encapsulate it without several pages... best to find a quiet spot with a computer and read a while! It's fun stuff!

Nine pages? Try 14. And I certainly haven't and can't read them all...or I'll fall behind! (Looks over shoulder and sees a monologuing Tobbin closing in, overhauling the SPAMQueen, both overhauling a panicky Memnoch)

------------------